• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... Schools/Universities

Started by threestooges, February 20, 2007, 03:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emgmod

And a bit on the smaller scale is my University of Daloa.

daryl7478

This is my first time posting pictures here in SC4D! These are pictures from my university in the city I'm working on, Lanyard. These are pictures from the University of Lanyard.

We'll start off with the University Tower.

Then one of the classroom buildings.

Another main classroom.

Some more buildings, including a dorm.

The University Ampitheater, where some students show their experiments and other things to students.

Then comes Residence Hall, a whole avenue (at least part of it) lined with dorms.
An overview:

Some detail of the area in front of the dorms:

And its subway station:

And the University's football stadium.

Well, that is all for the University of Lanyard. Special thanks to JBSimio and Deadwoods for making all this possible. Well, looks like I don't know how to make the pictures appear, can anyone help me?

bob56

the pictures need to be uploaded to an image hosting site (like imageshack). Once that is done, copy and paste the direct link to this site in between the [ img ][ /img ] (Shortcut is the picture frame icon when posting)

--Grif
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

fafalone

woodb3kmaster

A partial view of Pacifica State University, Astoria. Some elements are inspired by UC Berkeley.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

MattyFo

Here's one I just finished with in photoshop.  Was hoping to enter it into the Picture Competition but looks like i'll have to wait.

- Matt

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

cubby420

This thread could use a dusting off I think...

sumatra82

Quote from: woodb3kmaster on January 19, 2010, 12:20:26 AM
Let me try to breathe some life into this thread:

The central quad of my latest remodel of the University of Nyhaven. I'm very satisfied with this version of the campus, and I'll be even happier once the first expansion pack for the University of Clayhurst is released.

Where can I find that amazing chapel????

woodb3kmaster

That's part of a collection of Caliban's BATs, which can be found on the LEX.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

sumatra82

Great!! Thank you so much!! :)
I appreciate the assistance

rooker1

I find it very interesting all these different University layouts.  Almost everyone spreads them out with a lot of parks in and around them.  I will be attempting a University layout, using JBSimio's latest works, in one of my cities this weekend, in the down town core and I will most likely try to fit it into the smallest space I can, with some parks and greenery.  But I highly doubt it will take up half the space of most of the ones here I have seen so far.
I'll post my creation when I'm done.

Robin  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

kelis

This is my first time here  :) This is the seismological institute of Yokusawa.

I hope you like it.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Evillions8

I wouldn't say hope because you know that we'll like it.  ;D

italiancifa

Amazing work guys!!! I really love all of  them!! I'd like very much to go on an university like that woodb3kmaster  :D ;) ;)

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Catalyst

US high & middle school on a particularly hot day, better stay inside.

Bipin

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

APSMS

Nicely done. The photoshopping makes it look much more like a real photograph than I would have expected. Very few SC4 pics have I seen that have been able to pull that off.

I really like the way you did the street layout and used the open spaces.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation