• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4D DVD

Started by BarbyW, August 04, 2008, 04:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

Let me post a teaser as well... ::)

These will be DVD exclusive, at least for quite some time... ()stsfd()

BarbyW

New BATs from simgoober for the DVD. These and others will be DVD exclusive for some months.

The master DVD is now burned and on the way to callagrafx for finalising and his professional touch.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

oooo barby and tage you 2 are just soooo very good!!! Tage is that ummm from Jon per chance?? ?? ??

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

toxicpiano

Ripplejet that was kinda easy don't you think?  :D

How many gigs of stuff on the DVD?
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

BarbyW

Just under 4GB but there are some maps and also Wouanagaine's programs plus NAM and all cycledogg's terrain mods. Probably about 3GB content including ALL BSC Dependency packs and an assortment of other models that their creators have generously allowed us to include.
There will be quite a lot of exclusives that will be revealed over the coming weeks including one very special one that has been long awaited.

toxicpiano

Quote from: BarbyW on October 10, 2008, 08:21:56 AM
Just under 4GB but there are some maps and also Wouanagaine's programs plus NAM and all cycledogg's terrain mods. Probably about 3GB content including ALL BSC Dependency packs and an assortment of other models that their creators have generously allowed us to include.
There will be quite a lot of exclusives that will be revealed over the coming weeks including one very special one that has been long awaited.
Will the X tool be on it?

Is that long awaited one BBC TV centre  ;)
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

RippleJet

Quote from: toxicpiano on October 10, 2008, 08:15:21 AM
Ripplejet that was kinda easy don't you think?  :D

::)

Quote from: toxicpiano on October 10, 2008, 08:59:21 AM
Will the X tool be on it?

Unfortunately, the response to that is negative :(

Quote from: toxicpiano on October 10, 2008, 08:59:21 AM
Is that long awaited one BBC TV centre  ;)

Nope... $%Grinno$% ...bigger... ::)

Andreas

I can safely say that all SFBT creations are on the DVD as well, including some that were never released in the English community so far. :) Of course, all of them have been checked again and a few bugs have been fixed. The NAM files were also updated to eliminate all known bugs, and there might be the occasional surprise hidden in the files. ;)
Andreas

BarbyW

A luxury spa for your sims from Colyn:

Pat

that is a sweet spa there for sure!!! 

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

A new department store from simgoober:

rooker1

I love that building, awesome details and it's huge.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

toxicpiano

Pat

hmmm what else could I add here to that department store?? I know what about freakin sweet!!!  ;D

BarbyW

Time for another exclusive to the DVD. I know at least one person is waiting for this. Yoder7652's St Peter's Basilica, Vatican City, Rome.

CasperVg

That's a pretty BAT! The lot is perhaps not really fitting to the building (the large green area in the back, and parkings on the side); but that can be easily adjusted, I'd say  ::)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Sheep49

Nice and realistic BAT, but lot definitely could be better ;)
Mainly because it has that non-fitting grass and Maxis trees (I hate them :P)
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

JoeST

that is one fantastic looking BAT :O

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

BarbyW

Try looking at the original on GoogleEarth and see how close to the original the lot is. I took a lot of time to try to get as close to the real thing as I could within the constraints of SC4. There are also very few Maxis trees as most are cycledogg's.