• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

peterycristi's Bats

Started by peterycristi, October 23, 2008, 05:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Hello peterycristi

Just catching up on your progress here. The hotel Regis is coming along nicely. The roof adds interest and the roof texture is believable. The large skylight needs some adjustment though. Perhaps you may decide to do something different. I think your hotel would look really nice with some cresting along the roof ridge. I also agree with what others have said. The gold color is a bit too bright/colorful almost to the point of distraction. You should consider reducing the color saturation. But it is afterall, your bat, and the final decision is yours to make.

Good Luck.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

peterycristi

Hi folks,

just another little project i made during going on with the regis. It's another building from mexico DF... I just call it the "frenchstyle" ;). Hope you like it...

I'm sorry for the bad textures... I was without internet for the whole weekend.

saludos

peterycristi
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

DebussyMan

Looks nice  :)

Just a little thing:
It's hard to tell it without comparing it with other W2W, but I'd say the windows are a tad too stretched on the Z axis. You might consider making them more proportionate.

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

peterycristi

Hi folks,

update of the "frenchstyle"...

and the comparation to other w2w...

saludos

peterycristi

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

peterycristi

update... any suggestions for the roof? I also made the windows a little bit smaler...

saludos

peterycristi

kimcar

&apls &aplsJust perfect. Great work :thumbsup:

Fatsuhono

WOW! WOW! Looking amazing. Quite talent for European BATs my friend! :) :thumbsup:

peterycristi

Hi folks,

the update for today... all 4 sides. Every suggestion is welcomed. Thanks for all the nice comments.

saludos

peterycristi

Fatsuhono

Amazing, a lot of detail, making it look great. The textures are outstanding. &apls :thumbsup:

tcx

Another great model, I like it!!

baconrocky

;D This building makes me happy but I have one suggestion....it looks REALLY thin, perhaps the bottom floor should be larger, or something....

squidi

great work and a nice amount of details in your bats what i realy like
paul

Cubbies09

IMO you should rework the white texture. It looks too clean, which I don't think should happened on an aged european building. It is, however, a lovely model.

Heblem

Quote from: Cubbies09 on November 08, 2008, 06:43:51 PM
IMO you should rework the white texture. It looks too clean, which I don't think should happened on an aged european building. It is, however, a lovely model.

Agreed, the white texture is too bright, you may reduce it to a bit of grey and some other part dirty  ;D you know... hehe

Excellent work i do like your building

Translation:
La textura con el Photoshop puedes cambiarla un poco con opacidad, combinando otra textura muy sucia, con ambas imágenes lo nivelas y quedaría perfecto.  :thumbsup:

peterycristi

Hi folks,

thanks for all the nice comments. I will check out the texture thing. Allready i don't have very much experience with the textures... still trying ;). Meanwhile i present a new BAT i started this week. A building that will be used as a government building in my city, whose journal i will present soon on sc4devotion.

saludos

peterycristi

kimcar

:o Another great building that you choose. Very good start too. Very great skill you have &apls &apls

Heblem

Excellent work!  :thumbsup: I think i have seen this somewhere, but i dunno, from where you inspired  ;D

peterycristi

Hi folks,

update for today... don't ask me the name of the building, because i have no idea ;).

saludos

peterycristi

Heblem

No, never seen it, but looks like a city hall...

Excellent work!

Just one point, I think that the base (not the clock tower) in your BAT preview is somewhat stretch, the original pic is a bit more wide  ;)