• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

peterycristi's Bats

Started by peterycristi, October 23, 2008, 05:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

Wow, thats fantastic work again  :thumbsup: I like this style  :)

peterycristi

Hi folks,

thx for the kind words. Meanwhile i focused on another project i've shown here before:

in the pictures it is not completelly sure how the roof has been. So i decided to give it a rooftiled one.

saludos

Peter
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

nbvc

art128

I think the roof is fine, I like it!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Flatron

C'e legen....attende...eccolo...dario!
Legendär!

peterycristi

Hi folks,

85 years ago, Berlin, Germany and all the world celebrated the premier of the today legendary film "Metropolis" by Fritz Lang. Just for this reason, and because i think that it is a very interesting building, i decided to bat the UFA-Palast am Zoo.

This romanic complex was built in the early years of the 20th century between Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche and the station Bahnhof Zoo as an exebition center. But just some years after it was finished it was remodelled to work as a cinema. In the 20's it became the most famous cinema of Berlin.

A lot of famous films were shown here the first time. During WW2 it was hardly damaged.

The ruins were eliminated and during the 50's a new cinema was built in its place but never became that famous again in the now departed city.

Still some work to do and i'm not sure if this one will make it to the LEX within december. Hope you like it so far.

saludos

Peter

noahclem

Beautiful building  &apls  Thanks for the recent release on the LEX too  :thumbsup:

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vortext

Your latest creations are amazing!!   &apls

And indeed, thanks for the early Christmass present!  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

nelsonunes

Hi peter there is news about your berlin Stadtschloss?? I love so much that palace ...

woodb3kmaster

I'll second that request. Peter, I know you were having issues with modeling the Berliner Stadtschloss some time ago; have you been able to overcome those problems? This is the one palace I'm just dying to get a hold of.

Thanks in advance!

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

peterycristi

hi folks,

well, the works on the Stadtschloss are going on, but slowly. I had problems with the first patio. As it was not such a piece of art as the famous "Schlüterhof" it is not so well documentated on the internet. Anyway meanwhile i batted the Portal I, one of the side entrances located on the southern facade:

Some weeks ago i found some pictures of the told "Großer Schlosshof" which were helping me a lot to get the right dimensions and an idea of the told inner gates that made me problems. Even if this pictures are not so detailed, they will serve to help me make a interpretation of the inner gates...

...so i'm at the point to start batting them.

view of the southern front of the Großer Schlosshof

more detailed view of one of the inner gates, in front st. george

that are all news about the Stadtschloss so far.

saludos

Peter

rambuckel

This is brilliant Peter! I really adore your skills!  &apls &apls &apls
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Schulmanator

Definitely looking very nice!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Serkanner

These high quality creations alone makes it worthwhile to keep playing SC4 for another decade or so.

peterycristi

Hi folks,

thx for the kind words!

finally, after a lot of research i found a solution for creating the inner gates and i think, i did them quite well. Check out:

the next challenge will be Portal IV...

...on the northern front. Hope, you like it so far. Nothing final on the textures yet.

saludos

Peter

whatevermind

This all looks amazing! It just gets more stunning with each update  :o

Girafe

This project is coming so fantastic.

What a patience for all the details

&apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

MTT9

Great work! I'll look great once finished :)
You can call me Matt

Serkanner

The details are breathtaking.  :)