• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

sim-al2's Loting Something or Other

Started by sim-al2, October 28, 2008, 01:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sim-al2

Welcome to my Lot Thread. Here I will post the oh-so interesting (or not) stuff I make.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

un1

I see you started a thread finally!  :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see your future work.

-un1

Fatsuhono

scottott999

Nice lot.  As for some lotting ideas..I'd like to see a dept. of sanitation depot.  I always see the garbage trucks running around the my city but always wondered where they parked at night and who repaired them when they broke down.  Same goes for those school buses.

Dark_horse_spirit

This looks like the new power plant that was put up outside of Toronto by Comenco, nice work!, Where do I down load it.

DHS

MassHelper

How about a train station based on the Union station in Toronto?

:) Mass
SC4 Modders' Assistant and Adviser

Pat

so sim-al is the power plant avaible yet? cause I would love to have this in my collection!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sim-al2

Well, the power plant's not really well modded, but RJ fixed my mistakes so I attach it to the bottom of this post.

Fatsuhono: Thanks!

scottott999: I suppose, but I don't want to get bogged down with making lots of things with mostly supplemental value.

MassHelper Um, I've never been to Toronto so I don't know what the Union Station looks like, and anyway I don't BAT, but I may try again when I have more free time.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Pat

is there any dependencies that I would need for this lot?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sim-al2

Many,many dependencies. I can't open the file as the reader is not on this computer, but jerstar's, CSX, Vol 6, Cp's textures, Newman Inc. props,SMP cranes come to mind. Try using the reader to check the LD file inside the main one. I didn't want to release this as it is very unproven and has too many dependenices, so this is a use-at-your-own-risk file.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

un1

Hmmm... You know it was the use of dependencies that got you into SCRT. ;) Nice lots!

-un1

MassHelper

SC4 Modders' Assistant and Adviser

sim-al2

I already looked it on MSN Live Maps. Sorry, but it's not happening. Can't BAT, and no props of that kind exist. The roof over the tracks is so ugly I wanted to heave too! It's still a nice station though. If someone could make a BAT model...

Quote from: un1 on November 01, 2008, 05:03:20 PM
Hmmm... You know it was the use of dependencies that got you into SCRT. ;) Nice lots!

-un1

That makes little sense to me, but okay! I'm looking to relotting right now, because the SCRT hasn't made  a large number of BATs made right now.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Dark_horse_spirit

I wouldn't worry about the dependancies, most players here have every dependency ever uploaded on there hard drive somewhere. You should make what you want, what you need for your game. Post a few pics now and then so that we know that your still alive, have fun...the more enjoyment that you recieve from this game the more it will show in your work, after all UN1 is right, It was your use of dependencies that got you here.

DHS

un1

Quote from: sim-al2 on November 01, 2008, 08:19:12 PM
That makes little sense to me, but okay! I'm looking to relotting right now, because the SCRT doesn't have a number of EDIT: LARGE number of BATs made right now. (our own Dark_Horse_Spirit has made some nice ones)

The dependencies are what makes the lot look nice. Also, the SCRT has realesed 2 BATs from Xyloxadoria. (Dark_Horse_Spririt hasn't realesed one under SCRT yet).

-un1

Pat

OK now that I am home now Sim-AL I will dive into it I was kinda wondering to see what kinda goodies if any more I would might need to find and if you wouldn't mind, I would love and try to put a readme together for this?  PM me if intrested...