• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Need help with a question

Started by Pat, December 03, 2008, 01:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

Good job, Pat. The night views are especially nice.

Later...
Joan

threestooges

It's there (and it will be even better once I get it in gear and get a few things put together... you know the ones I'm talking about Pat). Nicely done Pat.
-Matt

Pat

Joan and Matt thank you sooo much!!! I know its taken some tweaking and time but dang I am soo proud of this lot and hopefully my modding is right on...  Since I dont have the PIM X I go by what I think would be OK... I also hope my first set of textures pass the mustard too!!!! I am soo excited in the time Ive been in the community I learned soo much from all the talent here!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Pat

OK almost a year now and well this has been one of the hardest longest projects Ive been working on... Well Today I am pleased to annouce I am done.... So here are just the showcase pictures I am proud to show off  ;)

Here is the Day pic of all three lots:

Here is the Night pic of all three Lots:

What has happend in the past year well its been a long one to say the least... Plus having to work on MDK has been at points when I had the energy to work on it... I want to thank Robin who modded all three lots with the PIM X Tool and also to Matt who gave me this Bat after Mike passed away!! 

The Readme has also been a challenge for me as I wanted to do just one and not three seperate readmes lol... Yes I am stubborn but hey I figured out a way I could work it and I think it turned out just good...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

Now live on the LEX...........

Go and get your copy today!!!!  This is a required dependency for up and coming lots!!!

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Pat

*takes canned air and blows out the dust*

Orange thank you soo much for the compliments and thank you for stopping in!!!

Wow OK soo much has been happening like constant personal retesting of the ITC MDK which by Monday back to scrutineers with the minor corrections... IE name and added parking lot lights and a change up in some textures, well kinda figured it would use my personal textures now for the most part...

Anyways I like to wish all a Happy Safe 4th of July!!!

Pat

So its been just about 8 yrs now and with testing off and on to see how well it does grow and look I finally have released ITC MDK Memorial Building.... They say all good things come to those who wait and well its true I do hope you all will enjoy this wonderful creation

Pat

hey all need some help.... I cant remember what I used for editing a readme... I had my computer wiped so lost a lot of programs during the summer but thank god I was smart enough to back up to my external HD for SC4 lol