• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your spaceports

Started by Terring7, January 24, 2009, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

We have seaports, we have airports, so how about spaceports? Show us here images from your spaceports :)

Here is an experimental spaceport that i create some days ago. Is not exist anymore but i will rebuild it soon. I name it "Aristarchus Space Center" in honor of the Greek astronomer Aristarchus of Samos (310 BC –  230 BC)

The Baikonour Space Center, the radiotelescopes and the Saturn 5 rocket are available at Simtropolis, while the other parts are available at Somy's website.

I hope that you like it ()stsfd()

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

sim-al2

It's not bad. You might want to relot the Maxis spaceport though.

Um, Yoman's spacecomplex is really good. The PSSO Spaceport I bet it took some time to make it!
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Terring7

A better and more realistic version for my spaceports :)

I hope that you like it ()stsfd()

Quote from: sim-al2 on January 24, 2009, 05:08:35 AMUm, Yoman's spacecomplex is really good. The PSSO Spaceport I bet it took some time to make it!

Nice spaceport :) , while i prefer something more futuristic ;D
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

And yes, "Aristarchus Space Center" is back and better :) ;D ()stsfd()

The Choice is Ours
---

mike3775

where did you get the space port lots(besides the maxis one)?

tengeta520

I would die for these... and is there a space ship flying in that last one?  :o

Terring7

Spaceships (like the flying one in the last image) and spaceports parts are available to download at these sites:

Sim-Board (use the small arrows to find out more science fiction addons, like vertical cities and spaceships)
Somy (click to the P1 to P9 to find lot's of goodies)
Simtropolis (need to register to find the extra buildings like the radio telescopes and the Saturn 5 rocket)

Find them, download them and have fun :) :)
The Choice is Ours
---

tengeta520

Thanks a ton, I'll be having fun this weekend for sure.

mike3775

Terring7

An attempt to build a realistic spaceport

Epic fail, right? ;D
The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

marsh

I'm working on one right now. NOT a spaceport; just a launchpad for a current-era Shuttle.

Currently all I have done is the headquarters building. Not exactly showing the subject matter of this thread, I'll just post a link

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/5559/spacestation.jpg

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

Who said that spaceports should be very large? ;D

The Choice is Ours
---

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---