• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

Despite the coast... ::)

Iamgoingtoeatyou 6-3

ky72x

N1_2888's overview shot is really good, but things like the one-way road arrows and the natural shoreline (no seawalls) make me have to pick IAGTEY as the winner here.

7-3, iamgoingtoeatyou.

cameron1991

Schulmanator

Both are nice but Daniel's is truly outstanding!

9-3 to the 'dogmeister!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Yoman

In reality IAGTEYs picture is taken out of a mosaic which features both banks of the Seine, with extensive urban developement. So I'm not sure where this "wild coast" is comming from. Either way I'll provide the last vote to IAGTEY

mattb325

Congratulations IAGTEY: I believe you are in the HOF. :)

May I throw this picture into the ring for a new challenge?

Livin in Sim

Oh, dear, what a lovely pic.  No, really, I'm happy for you.  I just don't know how I'm going to beat it, is all.   &Thk/(

Oh, well, I call it A Winter Night in New Wexford, a sleepy little town where they haven't yet gotten around to removing the Christmas lights.  Someone has built a wonderful snowman in front of the town hall.  I don't know who it was who did the graffiti in the snow, tho.  Kids these days, huh?   $%Grinno$%

mightygoose

matt that perspective work is astounding.... bravo 1-0
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

TopCliff

I love holiday spirit, but the dimensionalization of Matt's picture is just pure awesomeness.

TWO TO ZERO IN MATT'S FAVOR
Oh, and I've seen other people adapting my sliding ticker score. It'sh my shtick, shee? I'm fine with it. Really, I am. Later.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

thundercrack83

DebussyMan

My vote goesto matt as well

4-0 mattb325

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

vester

Yet another vote to Mattb

5-0 in mattb's favour

cameron1991

Krio

Mattb 7 -0

I won't challange Mattb's pic on these rounds, that is just HOF-stuff :P

Nardo69

Livin in Sim

A nice christmas pic which caught the christmas mood very well (just a tad too late ... )
And for loosing 10-0 the pic is way too good!

7-1 in favour of Mattb

iamgoingtoeatyou

Quote from: Yoman on January 06, 2008, 07:32:15 PM
In reality IAGTEYs picture is taken out of a mosaic which features both banks of the Seine, with extensive urban developement. So I'm not sure where this "wild coast" is comming from. Either way I'll provide the last vote to IAGTEY

Indeed! :P

My vote goes to Matt, I like the dimension of the picture :) 8-1

RippleJet

rooker1

10-1 Mattb325

&apls &apls to both pics.

We need a new challenger.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Nardo69

May I?  ;)

Mattb:

vs

mine

Have fun!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Matt very nice pic, but I think I'm going to have to go with Bernhard on this one.
Great pics guys.   &apls &apls

1/0 Nardo69

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.