• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Arlington Bay - Update:"Along Airport-Expressway"

Started by ManuelR, November 11, 2009, 02:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclone1001

Wow! I can't wait to see more of this!

Earth quake

Splendid teaser. &apls
This College campus is wonderfull.

ManuelR

Replies:

Earth quake, Battlecat, art128, Tomas Neto, Connor, calibanX, Cycone1011: Thank you all very much for the kind replies! :) Funnily the building is in game a hospital, but I thougth it's also useful and possible as a part of a college campus.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Now as promised some shots of "Arlington-Mesa Int. Airport". ;)
Today I got 2 mosaics for you. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

have a nice day ;)

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

GreekMan

wow! great looking airport! nicely done
Recreation: San Diego County
Rebuilding America's Finest City!
Visit my MD today!

sumwonyuno

Ahh, the airport is well-crafted.  I like the blur effect on the planes that are taking off (or landing?).

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Yan077

Tomas Neto

kwakelaar

Very nice and big airport, everything is perfectly aligned. The plaza in front of the main building is looking good.

ecoba

Two very nice mosaics indeed!

Arlington Bay sure is a very nice city. And its airport is certainly no exception. The casual turning of the terminals is excellent, it makes me dearly wish that I could build and airport, but unfortunately my computer won't let me, it takes up all of my airport space! I think that the props on the tarmac are realistic and very well laid out, and you also have a very nice variety of planes in the area. The cargo terminal is so realistic! I love the fuel tanks (behind the great security fencing) and the actual building is wonderful. The ways that the taxiways and runways, and tarmacs all connect is so realistic, if I didn't know better, and had an overhead shot, I would say this is a real airport.

The second mosaic is just as lovely! This time you have an action shot of a plane moving down the runway! wow, I've never seen that before. I like the variety of the commercial buildings along the avenue to the north of the airport. It seems to be close to what would pop up along an in-town airport. (This is in-town, right?) The front-terminal is very, very realistic. The entrance plaza is wonderful, and I do like the open subway station. There is a good amount of parking, decent of course for an airport of this size. I also like all the buildings across the street, a very nice ixture of BATs.

Your work clearly reminds of that of Daniel's (Shadow Assassin)'s. YOu seem to have a close style of Photoshopping, and a very similar selection of modds.

Ethan

Earth quake

A splendid and Fantastic Teaser ManuelR. &apls
This my new favourite MD.

Connor

Fantastic airport! Well done  &apls

ManuelR

Replies:

kelis, GreekMan, Yan077, Tomas Neto, kwakelaar, Connor: Thank you all very much for the nice comments.

sumwonyuni: Thank you, I love the the blur effect, it makes the pictures somehow busier.

ecoba: Thank you very much! I think it is my best airport up to now, probably because I downloaded some more stuff such as the fences and the control tower. My airport-folder is already over 60MB big. :D
Yeah the aiport was originally built at the cityborder but because of the ongoing developement of Arlington and Mesa it became an in-town airport. I think I will shoot an overview picture someday to show you the whole airport in one picture.
You're not the first one who told me this  :D. In fact I really like SA's work and it's quite possible that I got influenced by it a bit. But sadly I have no idea and no time to use LE to design nice custom content. :(

Earth quake: Thank you, it's nice to hear that you like my work. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So I guess it's time for some more airport-shots. ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sciurus

Waow, wonderful!! :o

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Earth quake

Just fantastic, Your airport is impressive.  &apls

ecoba

This airport just gets better and better with every picture.

Ethan

Utvaw

Sorry to use a picture but could you tell me what these two buildings are?

ManuelR

Replies:

Scirius, Earth quake, ecoba: Thank you very much for the nice comments!
Utvaw:  The building, you can only see the rooftop (right one) is "Dakota Park Place" by "Oneil_1". The building with the UBS is an other NDEX creation, I don't exactly know the name. I guess its a DuskTrooper building.

Some more airport-pictures for you today. :) ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tomas Neto

Great again!!! Awesome airport!!!  :thumbsup:

sc-4

Woaw , it's fantastic , i'm fond of your MD !  :thumbsup:  &apls

Call me Ludo