• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NDEX GLR-to-Subway brown box

Started by jtbredow, November 28, 2009, 07:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtbredow

Hello,

After taking some time off, I recently decided to jump back into playing SC4.  I brought the NAM files up to date, but now the NDEX GLR-to-Subway transition gives me a brown box and I have not been able to fix it.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the following: NAM, NAM essentials, GLR-to-Subway lot file, NDEX essentials, GLR stations patch all with no luck in resolving the brown box.  Is there something I'm missing?  I do have the lot file and GLR patch file together in their own NDEX folder and not in the NAM file location, does it have to be in the NAM folder? 

The same thing has happened with my "GLR station with central platform" and Dentei Station files, but I can live without them if need be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jim

wes.janson

DO you have the NDEX Rail to Subway lot? I believe the model required for the GLR to Subway lot is in that.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

jtbredow

In that folder I have:

NDEX - GLR-to-Subway Transition (3x1)_ce34b22a.SC4Lot

and

z_draggable_GLR_Patch_NDEX - GLR-to-Subway Transition (3x1)_ce34b22a

Is there a separate model file?  I re-downloaded it from Simtropolis, and all that was there was the lot file.

xxdita

You seem to be missing the model files, which is why you have the brown boxes. You'll need to reinstall them.

xxdita

Hmm... I'm getting the same thing... let me check it, i'll get back to you. Have you downloaded the NDEX essentials, which is listed as a dependency?

jtbredow

I do have the "NDEX Global Essentials".

xxdita

Very strange, the model file is still missing. Perhaps Andreas will remember where the model came from.

BigSlark

I thought it came from a rail to subway transition...

Peace,
Kevin

catty

The dependencies are

Dependencies
NDEX Global Essentials
NDEX Rail-to-Subway Transition: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=4174

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

jtbredow