• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Released: Tsing Ma Bridge

Started by jeronij, April 09, 2007, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

Dear SC4 Devotion member.

I am glad to announce that the Tsing Ma Bridge (Single deck version) is available at our LEX, for your download pleasure.

Tsing Ma

For these of you who do not remember how this bridge looks like:

You can use this thread to post your feedback / issues if you want.
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Frankie

That is a beautiful bridge! Looks quite amazing!

Emperor Stormont

Fabulous work, stunning, Already downloaded and ready to be installed  &apls &apls &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

sarungman

good job!! :thumbsup:

i like it...

but i wanna ask something, jeronij. as i see the under road rail at center....... the blue one... what u call it ()what().... yah.... is it okay with that blue? i think it's too bright....  &mmm(in my opinion, sorry....)

is this bridge a final release/ still beta?

i have already seen the real pic.... if somebody want to look this awesome bridge in real.....

what do you think? this bridge is awesome!!!

:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

DebussyMan

Great bridge Jeroni. But I don't like the antialiasing, it takes too much detail out of it (sorry, I'm traumatized by it after my P.P. :D)

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

jeronij

he he he... I am sorry for those who dont like this one, but this is a closed project. This bridge was modelled and rendered almost one year ago. At that time, my knowledge was just enough for that  ::)

sarungman, the blue roof is my special signature. I like this blue. It gives the bridge its personality  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Badsim

I love this bridge as it is .... ;) ... for the day to come I'll use bridges . ;D
At this time I'm just envious of these streetlamps .... there's a real lack of such good streetlamps available as props . ::)
But I'm diverting ...

... anyway , wonderful work . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

stewart_garden

The model looks excellent Jeronij - well done.  I have downloaded it from the LEX and it is sure to find a place in my city soon.

I have travelled over the RL bridge but because the airport express rail is on the lower deck you don't really know you are on the bridge (or at least I didn't know I was on the bridge!).

Stewart
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

MAS71

Thank you very much for your great Bridge works Jeroni and good Bridges Team members!! &apls

I downloaded ,tested this bridge.
but I have a problem about this. :-[

It was not displayed normally ()sad()
I could see a menu icon(in bridges menu) and drug a Elevated HW.
I could see only "The Wire which hangs a bridge" and not see other elements at all. ()sad()

Of course, I already was get "SC4 Bridges Controller" too.

and I tested it only one data "Tsing Ma Bridge (Hong Kong) Single Deck" at my "Plugins" folder too.

Are all of you displayed normally? ()what()
If you have any advice to it, Please give me your good idea ;)

Thank you.

jeronij

Please, check that you have a subfolder called "TsingMa Bridge Models" The pieces are inside this folder.
Tell me something pls.

It seems there is something wrong with the file. Locked until I can find the mistake.

Ok, I found the mistake and corrected it. I will upload the corrected version later this evening. I have to remake the installer  ::)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jeronij

File updated in the LEX.

Read the Lot Description if you already downloaded the not working version.

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

MAS71

Thank you for your immediate correspondence :thumbsup:

I can see all of the Bridge now!! &apls
That's really great Bridge :o

Thank you for sharing Jeronij ,Smoncrie and great SC4D Bridges Engineer Team's staffs !! ;)

Kitsune

Is there any chance eye candy lots could be developed that make it appear like rail/glr lines are running under the bridge, but a with a conversion to subway just before they go under the el-highway?
~ NAM Team Member

jeronij

Quote from: Kitsune on January 26, 2008, 10:02:25 PM
Is there any chance eye candy lots could be developed that make it appear like rail/glr lines are running under the bridge, but a with a conversion to subway just before they go under the el-highway?

Well, the bridge has four rail lines built in. You can see them in the pictures. There exists also puzzle pieces to allow trains (train and glr) and cars use the bridge, and there is a working double deck version in the NAM Team test center, which has not been released because of a technical problem with traffic congestion  ::) , but I am sure this will be solved somewhen in the future, and the DD version will also be available  ;)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Kitsune

Quote from: jeronij on January 27, 2008, 02:45:17 AM
Well, the bridge has four rail lines built in. You can see them in the pictures. There exists also puzzle pieces to allow trains (train and glr) and cars use the bridge, and there is a working double deck version in the NAM Team test center, which has not been released because of a technical problem with traffic congestion  ::) , but I am sure this will be solved somewhen in the future, and the DD version will also be available  ;)

I eagerly await that day! :)
~ NAM Team Member

Tommy7777

Im having a problem with this bridge, and hopefully you all can help. I can't seem to get this bridge to appear in the list of bridges when I construct a bridge. Any suggestions, Im having this problem with a few bridges. But otherwise its preety well done!  %confuso

jeronij

.... make sure you draw an elevated highway bridge, and that there is room enough for it ... other than this, I cant imagine why it does not show up ...  ()what()

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Tommy7777

WELL i DID THAT, AND ITS STILL NOT WORKING. I TRIED ALL DAY TODAY!

Krio

Caps Lock isn't helping either.

Remove it from plugins, read the readme and install again.

Tommy7777