• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SFBT Underpasses

Started by CityDog17, December 23, 2009, 02:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityDog17

First, thanks a bunch for the great work on the  (Marrast) Underpasses and the Elevated Highway lots. Have only used them a little because had to destroy very populous region to get rid of all old stuff but can already tell they will bring a lot of fun time.  One question though:  Someone remarked in of the forums that the underpasses wouldn't work under bridges.  I thought that I had ran across something, maybe on ST that there was a mod or something that would allow this ( maybe just being geek to much late at night).  Is there a near-water lot that would allow street or road to pass under a suspension or other larger bridge?    :)

SC4BOY

You can run "roads" under bridges, but in fact they are hidden tunnels. Someone once made a mod that simulated several networks (road, street, highway I think) It was a French model I think (at least the name was French). To use it you made a tunnel under the bridge, then the "network" was actually an overhang that made it look like a road, etc. and covered up the tunnel entrances and approaches. The SFBT one's won't do that.