• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Fix registration please....

Started by ReWout, January 13, 2010, 08:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReWout

Okay I just spend yesterday evening and 1 hour today to find out that my password does need a capital letter besides alpanum characters... please make sure that the error proberbly shown... Because there isn't one  &mmm

Diggis

Ummm, my password doesn't have any capitals in it.

callagrafx

The password is whatever you typed in when you registered and is case sensitive (like all internet passwords)...it's not our fault it you didn't take a proper note of your password when registering.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

xxdita

Actually, registration for new members requires a password that is a mix of capital and lowercase letters, as well as numbers, and must be at least 8 of them.

I think ReWout's complaint is that there is nothing that tells you this in advance, which can be rather frustrating.

callagrafx

Just tried it and I get the following message:

Your password must contain a mix of upper and lower case letters, as well as digits.

That seems pretty clear to me......
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it