• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Showroom Medusa

Started by simlove, April 10, 2011, 07:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simlove

Hello everyone, and thank you for visiting my first MD! or Showroom

I'm not much of a story teller
my preferences lean towards the visual.
And my writing suck:) not English native and I am dyslectic, but I love to this community 
and all the great work here
And thanks to all  inspiration here at community, 
I've got a lot of picture I can show  hope you at least all like pictures!

Robin

Tomas Neto

Wow... nice pictures!!! Great start, I liked very much!!!

simlove

Thank you:))

WC_EEND

wonderful, I love it. Your usage of Parisian W2W's brilliant
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

simlove

Thank you Tomas Neto :)

Thank you WC EEND  :)

This is first time I try to put picture out here so thank you for feedback

Simcitler

Superb pictures and a really nice start, but you don`t need to create so much posts with one picture each. You can put many pictures into one post!

simlove

Thank you Simcitler
I seems like I have some problem whit that..when I try to upload more picture same time its disparate?
I have no clue what I do wrong?
gone let a friend of me take a look:)He have more computer skill end me

Girafe

ALL THE PICTURES IN ONE POST PLEASE !!!

you are flooding the forum

Anyway pictures are good
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

io_bg

Great start however put your pictures in one post as mentioned above. Also you should convert them to jpg first. After uploading a picture copy it's link and paste it in your comment but don't hit Post yet! Upload the second pic and put it's link after the first one and so on and so on. When you're done click on Post ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

noahclem

Very nice pictures! And at this rate you'll be in the best sellers section by tonight  :D

but seriously, multiple pictures per update please

simlove

Big Sorry ...

But I get this from( Photobucket This image or video has been moved or deleted ) if I try to post more picture same time?
I am truly sorry ,so I wait to post more picture to I find out what wrong

Thank you Girafe, ps love your work:))
Thank you Noahclem
Thank you Io_bg

Ciuu96

You need to put your images in separate img-tags, like this:

[img]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv288/rcr007/Traffic%20on%20Simlove%20Aveny/TrafficonSimloveAveny_011.png[/img]
[img]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv288/rcr007/Traffic%20on%20Simlove%20Aveny/TrafficonSimloveAveny_012.png[/img]

Anyways, nice pictures, waiting for more! :)

EDIT: Also, you should convert your images from png to jpg, people with slow connections will have problems viewing your pictures now.
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

Jmouse

Welcome to the wonderful world of MDing, simlove. I suggest you read the MD rules here. Among them is this rule:

Quote from: thundercrack83 on July 07, 2008, 05:50:58 PM
III. Rules for Authors

7. Since advancement through the MD hierarchy is based on post-count, double posting should not be employed under any circumstances without a minimum of forty-eight (48) hours between posts. Failure to do so may result in the removal of any or all non-compliant posts.

I have consolidated your photos, and you must use this format from now on. Also, you need to change your photos from png to jpeg. You will find the rule concerning photo format in the complete rules.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation...
-Joan, SC4D Administrator

simlove

Thank you Ciuu96 for you advise,  I will follow that:)

Thank you Joan and thank for you consolidated the photos...  and I made all to jpg on the computer, but it changes when it  go to photobucket..
I dint fine any way to convert them in photobucket,?
Am no good whit this yet ,so if you could give me some advise
I am weary great fuel ;)
big thank you

Robin

peter007

Nice city. These are great shots.

Maybe you should try to get away from the yellow lines around the pic. But it's really great work what you did.  &apls

rooker1

Great start indeed, but you seem a little too excited to post as often as possible. ;)
May I suggest you get yourself fimiliar with the rules here.  Change your pngs to jpg, they load faster.  Take at least a day or two in between your post so that you can get some feed back, it's really the only way you can build a ggod audience.
Good luck and if you need any help feel free to PM myself or any other Staff Member.

BTW, I love how busy your streets are!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Tomas Neto

And more beautiful pictures again!!! Very nice work!!!

iskrem

Hi Simlove!
A lot of great pictures her, and nice use of the W2W buildings &apls

Og artig å se en annen nordmann her ;)

Regards

Iskrem

simlove

Hi you all
Sorry for late replay  I am in Thailand Bangkok  for the moment ..so I not had time to SC4D for some days..but can not stay to long whiteout:)
First off all I'm great full  for the response you gays give me here given
I'm a firs timer and this is a learning process for me still...I come back stronger next time just find out how to convert to png to JPG.

Thank you Petter oo7  I promises to take away the yellow in the future  ;)

Hi Robin  my name brother:)
all my picture was JPG ,but it changes to png on Photobucket
and I dint find any way to convert back to JPG on Photobukcet %confuso
Thank you for your advise and help offer any way
yes was a little excited whit my posting first:))
I dint use any cheats,so the busy are all natural ,I will show some picture when is Rush time in the future more busy
Thank you

Thank you for your comment Tomas Neto:)

Hi Iskrem
Thank you:)
I like måde
liker navnet ditt Iskrem;)

Regards Robin

Risu

I'm more focused on the lower left corners, where it shows the map overview. That, to me, is more inspiring. It gave me some ideas for how I can terraform just right. This way, it won't be entirely flatland, but it won't be intimidating for me to build on it either. Thanks! :satisfied: