• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Parkland - adventures in realism

Started by RON-E, September 25, 2007, 07:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Excellent progress you've made here &apls. Great transportation layout. I was just wondering what your plans for public transport will be? but your attention to detail shows through so I am sure you will cover this without any problems

will be checking back in for more :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC

PS Welcome to Page3
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

RON-E

i plan out my mass transit too, but not releasing it yet. that will be further part of the MD

RON-E

Hey, i know it has been forever, but real life gets in the way, and it takes a lot of work to make something like this.

there have been quite a few changes to the map since the last time you guys saw it. here it is, i will explain changes after the pics.

OK! i have been working on the transit a lot. i have a lot of the north of the city done, and inside the second loop. i have also been working on the airport, which as you can see, has been moved the the southeast of the city. much better terrain to build the airport. things change. still staying to realism though. enjoy!

bat

Wonderful changes there! Looking forward to more of this great region...

sebes

Great region views Ron, you have sure been busy laying out the roads and streets in the region! It would be interesting to see some more details from the city though...
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

sincitybaby

I love the realism, can't wait to see the burbs!  ;D