• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivo_su

What makes a problem when I try to spend RHW 6C or 8C below that FLEX SPUI.  Only I know I have this problem? Also gives a similar bug when trying to cross a wide network of RHW with HRS.

Moonraker0

Quote from: Original on September 15, 2011, 11:07:26 PM
Hey, how did you get MAVE-6 to go under ERHW-6S in the bottom of that picture?  That definitely doesn't work for me.  Is it part of the photoshopping, or am I somehow missing a capability that should be in this RHW version?

Wiimeiser

Quote from: ivo_su on September 16, 2011, 03:35:40 PM

What makes a problem when I try to spend RHW 6C or 8C below that FLEX SPUI.  Only I know I have this problem? Also gives a similar bug when trying to cross a wide network of RHW with HRS.
Actually, that also happens with the avenue if you swap the two around (ERHW6C over FlexSPUI)
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

io_bg

Quote from: Tracker on September 16, 2011, 02:10:11 PMIt might be wanting a DRI there, not a plopped piece.
How does one drag a type A wide ramp &Thk/( :-\
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tarkus

Quote from: ivo_su on September 16, 2011, 03:35:40 PM

The particular setup you're trying to build isn't yet supported--you can't have the outer tile of a C-type RHW network going under an "extender" right now.  Narrow the FlexSPUI footprint such that C-type RHW is going under the intersection and you should be okay.

HSRP-over-RHW isn't really very stable still, though ERHW-over-GHSR is more so.

Quote from: Wiimeiser on September 16, 2011, 03:42:29 PM
Actually, that also happens with the avenue if you swap the two around (ERHW6C over FlexSPUI)

See above--again, C-type RHW over extender.

Quote from: io_bg on September 16, 2011, 03:43:04 PM
How does one drag a type A wide ramp &Thk/( :-\

You can't.  And it's looking like the CheckTypes on that piece aren't configured to plop on a Type A1 Wide Ramp puzzle piece as it is.  My advice at this point would be to simply ignore that piece for the time being.

-Alex

TimberHawk

io_bg

Quote from: Tarkus on September 16, 2011, 03:45:22 PMYou can't.
That's what I thought as well ;D
Quote from: Tarkus on September 16, 2011, 03:45:22 PMAnd it's looking like the CheckTypes on that piece aren't configured to plop on a Type A1 Wide Ramp puzzle piece as it is.  My advice at this point would be to simply ignore that piece for the time being.
Okay, thanks for the quick reply!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tarkus

Quote from: TimberHawk on September 16, 2011, 04:06:19 PM
V5 Spec Set Texture?

No, those aren't.  The RHW-2 texture on the left looks like a V4-Spec, and the ones on the right look like deathtopumpkins' old Americanized version of Shadow Assassin's V2-Spec Euro textures.  You've got some outdated files laying around from the looks of it.

-Alex

apeguy

Okay, this isn't a problem, but I still don't understand it. I was going though the cosmetic peices when I found these "narrow slip lanes" for the RHW-4, along with exit and entrance peices. How do you use them? They don't match up to diagonal MIS, or the TuLEP slip lanes.

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Tarkus

Quote from: apeguy on September 16, 2011, 04:29:11 PM
Okay, this isn't a problem, but I still don't understand it. I was going though the cosmetic peices when I found these "narrow slip lanes" for the RHW-4, along with exit and entrance peices. How do you use them? They don't match up to diagonal MIS, or the TuLEP slip lanes.

They aren't intended to line up with diagonal MIS or TuLEP slip lanes, but rather, to be plopped over ramp interfaces . . . basically, they're a narrow exit-only lane. 

-Alex

Original

Quote from: Moonraker0 on September 16, 2011, 03:38:12 PM
Quote from: Original on September 15, 2011, 11:07:26 PM
Hey, how did you get MAVE-6 to go under ERHW-6S in the bottom of that picture?  That definitely doesn't work for me.  Is it part of the photoshopping, or am I somehow missing a capability that should be in this RHW version?

The roads aren't photoshopped what-so-ever...

I simply dragged the ERHW-6S first then the MAVE-6 was dragged under the stretch of ERHW-6S was completed. I had no difficulties!

jdenm8

The new ERHWs were... tempermental... during testing. Just keep clicking around the piece and it'll eventually work.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

ivo_su

Alex get better somehow, after many attempts. Thank you for your help, but building Flex Spui over 6C  is much easier than that of  8C. Anyway I could not tell you how much I thank you.
I really have accomplished great things and I still them learn. I am proud of you guys with your work. Indeed,  my nerves byahya sipanati to the limit of long waiting times, but now I am glad that I finally got what you waiting for more than 1 year. Sucks that I  was unable to be the first  to congratulate you on  the release of the NAM. You have no idea how much I was excited when I saw what was happening. Even refused pancakes so I can enjoy the NAM undisturbed. Appreciate  what you give us will hardly be able to thank you ever. I want to  help you the next cycle,  because it sucks to be a consumer not only have  no contribution to development. I hope  to be ready Maarten Euro version in the near future and someone to do media AVE-6.

Will you tell me why it did not fashion lamp towers RHW C-type.

I am deeply grateful to you,
- Ivo

I have edited your post.  I understand you are very excited, but this is a PG site for people of all ages.  Please refrain from that type of language. - Robin - Global Moderator

cammo2003

Quote from: jondor on September 16, 2011, 09:00:31 AM
Quote from: cammo2003 on September 16, 2011, 12:21:06 AM
First of all, great work and good to see it out. :)

I have found a bug though, the ERHW-4 Neigbour connector piece is lacking a texture for some reason...

[image]

Although as you can see it appears to be the only NC piece that's doing this.

I completely deleted the old install and did a fresh NAM/RHW/NWM install. The only things I carried over were the SAM and RAM (which I'm pretty sure haven't updated anyway), and I doubt they'd have any effect on this particular piece anyway.

Looks like the preview model was updated, but not the regular model.  A patch file is attached.  :thumbsup:

Haha, oops.  :P

Thanks for the patch, it's all working fine now. :D

Wiimeiser

Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

Ramona Brie

I know I've been having some flakes getting some of the NWM networks, especially the triple-tiles, under RHW-6S.

Gugu3

Hi guys!!!!!!Is a Euro texture for RHW going to be released? ()what()
And as I saw in Maarten UDI video....are those amazing RHW 6s bridges going to be released?I think they would be useful to almost everybody using RHW mod :P
Maybe Maarten is working on them......
Again wonderful job with the new RHW

darraghf

I''m using the LHD version, and I've installed it, but none of the new networks are showing up? What seems to be the problem?
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg