• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

kwakelaar

Nice looking beach with the kind of dune like forest behind it.

Dantes

Replies:

@Peter007: Hi Peter, thank you. Thanks to Wikipedia you can learn about each ecosystem and the mangrove ecosystem is what really unique.
@Kelis: I Love your Yokusawa.  ;D
@Tomas Neto: Thank you !  :)
@kwakelaar: Thank you.  ;D

Project: Refugee Camp

Yet for a while I tinker with friends to a different region. Since it was made from the props I have also taken up the sensitive topic with the refugees in the Mediterranean, the Civil War and the peaceful revolutions.

Out of respect to the subject but I would not publish internationally as this picture.

Please click on the image and it is bigger!

peter007

nice pic. I'm glad you updated your MD .

-Ernst

kelis

WOW, This is a great shot ! I like the details, Keep up the good work.

&apls  &apls &apls

PD: I'm glad you like my MD  :) Thank !

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Dantes

I'm back. I had major computer problems the last few weeks and I now hope to have saved all the data. Thank you for your patience!

Replies:

@Peter007:Thank you Peter. I'm always on your mind, and hoping for a bit more criticism.
@Kelis:Hello great Kelis.
Your new project is really great. I look forward to even more Japanese cityscapes. I tinker on the other hand, suburban landscapes, and a bit of a golden yesterday. Especially your contemporary Berlin has me excited. Will you continue it later?
If I need help again I will certainly ask you. The Japan-street side mod makes me is a big problem.

Cemetery: remembering and mourning

Cemeteries are more than just places where the ancestors rest. Here one can remember the life of those who are now in the afterlife.
One can pray to you and tell you about your problems.

Original Torii-Tunnel

Dantes

Replies:

no Comments

Train ride:

( Exceptionally, a large image.  :P )

Let us discover Totori by train. You tell me from where we start our journey and where you want to go. Then we board the train and look at what rushes past us in cities, villages and countryside.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

wallasey

Liking the Japanese images on here; great stuff!

Skimbo

Start up with the loop line, that's good for the discovery of other rail lines.

The area around the tracks is much too unused for asian definitions ;)
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

kelis

Hi mate:

I'm Sorry for don't leave a comment in your last update, I Had some problems with my computer
and I saw your comment just now...

- What's your problem with the Japan-street side mod ?

wELL...speaking of my MD's,  a few days ago I lost some files and cities,  because I had problems
with my computer...in this moment I'm thinking in a new MD, I wanna do a MD dedicated to the real
places at the world...In differents ages, Like a photo album with many cities of the world...but only
is an idea...

Continues with your great work, I will follow your MD as always  :thumbsup:

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

louistsw

$%Grinno$% Torii-Tunnel always appear in Inari Shrine.稲荷神社
and  .. many fox there. ;D
A lazy fox (=^ω^=)

Canidae Inu Republic League
犬科大犬和民共和國聯盟

peter007

Nice railways. I always love pics about that subject.
Only point is that the textures aren't completely the same colour. That's a pity.
but it's still great!

-Ernst

Dantes

Thank you for comments 

Replies:

@wallasey:Thank you. I am trying a rural hinzubekomemn Japan, where peace is still something iin the pictures and the country still is not in the rush of speed and all the people are in stress.
@Skimbo:Hey Skimbo, we start with the Totori Loop Line (TLL). You're right, are with me, the stretch is not tightly applied between the houses. In rural areas, land prices are not as high as in the cities.
The train roars not over, it blends into the landscape.Thank you for your comment, but I'll follow your advice in many places.
@kelis:Hello Kelis
my problem is the moonlight in their mod has not indicated any dependencies. I seem to be missing trees.
Street mod in which Japan is the same error, there seem to be assuming certain trees of Cycledogg.
And maybe you know whether the ornder heard at the beginning or end in the plugin folder with zzzz ...

Thank you that You help me.
@louistsw: Oh, hello, I know those Torii tunnel as a donation by businessmen and members of the family what they want to do good for the deceased in the afterlife.
But I will work on the terrain again. Thank you for your comment I'm very happy.
@Tomas Neto::Thank you for watching Neto and praise!
@peter007:Hi Ernst, the problem with the railroad texture curves in the juice is on Mod Unfortunately there is no better, but still better than a hole.
I hope that you will be the next pictures also fallen, I'm working on more details and love.
Thank you 007

Yonago City Station

Hello to you, soon it starts with the train ride and I have to show in front of you as many different stations and lines.
At the moment there are many sites and I hope you liked the suburban stretch despite SC4D current picture frame problems.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

nedalezz

It reminds me alot of China :)

Thats a great picture - very realistic! It looks like it was intended to be autumn, right?

kelis

Hi Dantes

Well for the moonlight street mod you need this prop pack: Those are the trees that you need

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2135

# I like this new image, It's very realistic my friend, I like these japanes houses with the trains  &apls &apls

Greetings  :thumbsup:

.                                                                                                                      

bat

Nice new pictures there! And the image of the station is great.

Dantes

Replies:

Thank you for your comments. I was very happy.

@nedalezz:Hello to you, the province is somewhat retro. Thank you that you like it there to remind actually a Northwest Japan. But with more images created perhaps a better impression.
Thank you!
@kelis:Hello Kelis, I am very pleased that you found time to stop by and leave a comment. thank you very much! I am about the streets Mod Japan more testing you udn then report back here.
Thank you very much you like it more so I am trying it gets better.
@bat:Thank you Bat. I'll see that you get a ticket for the train ride. I try to do lots of different stations.

Everything still in the works: A new teaser

Currently, I replace the wood and the electrified rail network. And small craft still in some places. I really hope ye can wait a bit longer.

Tomas Neto

Amazing picture, really very nice!!!

Quote from: nedalezz on August 12, 2011, 05:16:45 AM
It reminds me alot of China :)

Oh yeah..., I agree!!!

Dantes

It is not China!

Replies:

@Thomas Neto: Thank Neto! Even if it is not China, I am pleased that you enjoyed the pictures.  :)

Totori Loop Line: Sendai Main Station our starting point

Today I will show you the first pictures of the railroad. Unfortunately, despite high utilization drove no train. I'm sorry. The large images are linked. If you click on it they are great.  ;)

1.1 Small back gardens

2.0 Sendai Main Station & Park & a little town

2.1 Fisherman

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.  :)

P.S.: When will disappear on the left site of the unnecessary waste of space?  :'( For each entry must move first man down the window. That is disturbing!  &mmm