• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kingdom of Nova Terra, Update 5.5: Hotel Regina

Started by alan_vzla, September 20, 2008, 11:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warconstruct

Very beautiful image, a really splendid campaign!
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Pat

Alan I love that rolling hills for the farms and I cant wait to see the full update here!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

south park

very good start ,and nice teaser and the fiels also is beautiful !! :thumbsup:

but in your town there will be most beautiful if you put the SAM and not the road but thats just my opinion !! ;)
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

Earth quake

Excellent start and great teaser.
This rural environnement is splendid, go on.

alan_vzla

REPLIES
Simpson: thank you
Pat: thanks, glad you like it
Metarvo: thanks, nice to see you around here
Heblem: thanks, it's a very interesting theme indeed
Schulmanator: thanksfor the nice comment and for stopping by
The_Hutt: I'm happy you liked the update. I have downloaded a new terrain mod as you suggested
art128:thank you very much. Glad to hear from you
sciurus54:same as before, I've already downloaded a mod. Thanks for stopping by
mrtnrln:thank you for commenting here. I agree on the steep roads, it's unrealistic but here in Venezuela we have some roads like that... so I didn't make a big deal about it; the road textures, thank you for saying that, I didn't know that; the terrain is been taken care.
Fatsuhono: Thank you
kimcar: I intended to give the city a sunny weather by brightening the photos; if you don't like it I will stop doing it
Earth Quake: thanks; I hope you like this update as much as the other one
bat: thanks for that nice comment
Simpson: glad you like the teaser, let's see if you like the full update
mrtnrl: thanks. Don't wait longer, here's the update
warconstruct: thanks for the comment and for stopping by
Pat: thank you very much, I hope you like this update
south park:thanks. I downloaded the SAM recently and I started to use it in this city
Earth quake:than you

Note: I downloaded a new terrain mod, in this city you will only notice a new rock texture and not the whole mod because this city was already finished when I posted the first update. Other suggestions and the terrain mod will be seen in the next update.

UPDATE #2: TUSCANY

Tuscany (Toscana) is an Italian region located on the west coast fo the country. It has an area of 22,990 km² and a population of 3.6 million aprox. The economy of this region is based on the wine industry, there are also many olive plantations. The main cities are Florence, Prato and Livorno. Other cities are Pisa and Siena.
Enough talking, lets go with the pictures:

A wheat farm on the coast

The town surrounded by some farms

What is that??

oh.... la cosa nostra, the mafia, I dont think we should be seeing this...

Some sheeps in the pasture

What a nice day for the sunflowers

The mafia manor, let's move on... I don't think that they will be too happy if the see us taking pics of their house

the train station and plaza

Farms and forests along the rail line

The best winery in town

What farming region will be complete without some cattle?

Thats all for today, I hope you like it and, as always, I'm open to comments and suggestions. See you in two weeks when we will be traveling to The Netherlands. Bye bye

Alan

MandelSoft

Nice update! I like the towns you've build.

Let's see how representative the next update is, because that's my country, yay!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Simpson

It's very beautiful, I love your fields. Excelent work  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Pat

great update here Alan and I hope the Mob didnt rough you up too much for taking a pic of their place lol.... Ohh I feel sorry for that fire department there as it seems like a nasty drop if they have the roll any of them trucks lol...  I cant wait to see the Netherlands!!!!!  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Your region looks really beautiful there! Fantastic work on this area, alan_vzla!
Wonderful new update! Looking forward to more... :)

kimcar

&apls &apls &aplsExcellent work and update . I really like your farming zone. With the little lake and a lot of details it give it a lot of realism . One of the best of what i saw. Keep up your great work  :thumbsup:

metarvo

This seems like a pleasant escape from big-city traffic, Alan.  I like your choices of farms.  They really do add to the variety of this area.  By the way, I laughed when I saw that secret building that we weren't supposed to see. :D
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

art128

awesome update here  :thumbsup: I like how you place farm on the hills  &apls great work on that  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

south park

awesome update there i like your farms and the way to place your trees !! :thumbsup:

i want a new update !! $%Grinno$%
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

rooker1

Those might be the best rolling farm fields I have ever seen.
Great work.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

alan_vzla

REPLIES
Quote from: mrtnrln on October 05, 2008, 10:01:10 AM
Nice update! I like the towns you've build.

Let's see how representative the next update is, because that's my country, yay!
Thanks, glad you like it. I'm waiting to hear your impressions on my recreation of your country  :P

Quote from: Simpson on October 05, 2008, 11:16:28 AM
It's very beautiful, I love your fields. Excelent work  &apls
Thanks for the comment. This was my second attempt ever on farming hills, but it seems that it turned out pretty well

Quote from: Pat on October 05, 2008, 11:26:49 PM
great update here Alan and I hope the Mob didnt rough you up too much for taking a pic of their place lol.... Ohh I feel sorry for that fire department there as it seems like a nasty drop if they have the roll any of them trucks lol...  I cant wait to see the Netherlands!!!!!  :thumbsup:
Thanks! When they saw me I pressed the pause button and send all the available units to the scene  ;) The reason of the little bump near the fire department is that it was placed there to fill some space.

Quote from: bat on October 06, 2008, 08:37:14 AM
Your region looks really beautiful there! Fantastic work on this area, alan_vzla!
Wonderful new update! Looking forward to more... :)
Thanks! happy to hear from you

Quote from: kimcar on October 06, 2008, 12:07:12 PM
&apls &apls &aplsExcellent work and update . I really like your farming zone. With the little lake and a lot of details it give it a lot of realism . One of the best of what i saw. Keep up your great work  :thumbsup:
The lake was actually a mistake ;), I'm happy you like it!

Quote from: metarvo on October 07, 2008, 05:38:46 AM
This seems like a pleasant escape from big-city traffic, Alan.  I like your choices of farms.  They really do add to the variety of this area.  By the way, I laughed when I saw that secret building that we weren't supposed to see. :D
Thanks for that nice comment... Always happy to make someone laugh

Quote from: art128 on October 07, 2008, 07:26:05 AM
awesome update here  :thumbsup: I like how you place farm on the hills  &apls great work on that  :thumbsup:
muito obrigado  ;D. Thanks for stopping by

Quote from: south park on October 07, 2008, 08:57:59 AM
awesome update there i like your farms and the way to place your trees !! :thumbsup:

i want a new update !! $%Grinno$%
Thanks!. Your wishes are my orders: here's your new update

Quote from: sciurus54 on October 08, 2008, 06:22:00 AM
Very beautiful, I love it! &apls :thumbsup:
Thanks!

Quote from: rooker1 on October 08, 2008, 06:42:51 AM
Those might be the best rolling farm fields I have ever seen.
Great work.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Coming from you, that means a lot! Thanks for the comment

Sadly, this update didn't had as much comments as the first one... Let's hope this update to have a lot of comments!  ;D ;D

UPDATE #3: THE NETHERLANDS

We find ourselves travelling in a lonely highway when we see a windmill that looks abandoned...

Finally a sign... we take the detour to a town preserved in time, Landbouwgrond

We go through the walls and enter the parks area... what a nice town

A historic picture

And finally...

Don't forget to vote on the poll... it's your choice where we head to in the next update!

Alan

Schulmanator

A real delight! A fine Dutch town you have here.  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

CabraBuitre

I love seeing the diagonal canals... I don't think I've seen anyone else showcase them yet, even though they've been around quite a while.

Check out Abelfarei!

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

metarvo

That canal running through town really adds to your pics, Alan.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.