• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Craig Fay Productions - Photoshopping Service

Started by CraigKingOfIreland, September 13, 2008, 05:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigKingOfIreland

I really enjoy photoshopping and thought this might be a good idea. The idea is that if you need anything photoshopped, a logo made, or anything similar for your CJ then leave a message in this thread with a detailed request and I'll tell if you if I can/want to do it or not. For some logo's I may use real world ones, edited for your needs and for others I may use completely custom ones. All I ask is that you give proper credit when you post the image in your CJ. Here's some examples of pfotoshooping I've done for my CJ, Paranor Island.

Here's a logo I re-drew for n-m-2k8-yeah's CJ, Holidia

Pat

very great stuff here Craig and I love those logos!!! I might have to use your services as I soo suck at PS lol.... 

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

A wee bit of a bump here... Yes I know I could be considered double posting but not really since my last post was back on September 13th.... Soo anyways I highly recommend Craig to anyone who can't do a lick of PS'ing  as he just designed for me my new Waterfalls signature Image and a few new logo's coming in November for Waterfalls...  He has also Designed for me a Logo for Posterboy Productions Services, which I will be showing off soon...  Again Craig thank you so much and if you wouldn't mind one more favor from me???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

CraigKingOfIreland

(sorry it took me 6 days but) no problem, ask away :)

Pat

lol craig no problem at all there!!! Better late then never... I don't know if you heard yet but I am going to be doing a podcast here on Devotions and if you would have the honors of desiging the logo for the podcast and also maybe a sig images....  I again give you full reign and control here on the designs and what nots  ;)...  Here is a small tag "You know you wanna hear it" if that could be worked in some where and somehow, if not dont worry about it... Thanks again Craig!!!

CraigKingOfIreland

Sorry it took me 8 hours to get back to you Pat but my server seems to be blocked from SC4D (using a proxy). I'd be delighted to do the logo, I'll get working on it right away :)

...working...

Right, here's my first bash at it (if it takes a few tries I'll understand) :)

I'll wait until you decide on a logo until making any signatures.

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

CraigKingOfIreland

Not really starting, I'm on my 4th page on Simtropolis :)

papab2000

lol  :) Sorry I was referring to the Pod cast logo.  :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Pat

I like it alot there Craig and we got a winner!!!  It captures the essence of sc4d for sure!!!