• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowghost01

I'm still fairly new to the NAM, but here's my most recent attempt:

art128

Very intersection snowghost01, I like it.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Shroud

medit84truth

Patricius Maximus

This is another three-way, three-level interchange. Unlike my first three-level interchange, this one has right-hand exits for the mainline freeway.

And I must say I'm thoroughly enjoying the draggable FAR feature of NAM 31. It pretty much enables us to smash the limitations of SC4's grid. I also am continually impressed by the geometry of all the smooth curves that are featured in the new NAM. Somehow they seem to be perfect:

Shroud

That last pic is great! I love all the curved roads.

Bipin

An Ameropean partial cloverleaf under construction:

Enjoy!

Swordmaster

Very cool. Where did that barrier on the MIS come from?

Cheers
Willy

Indiana Joe

I really, really want to know where I can get that guardrail.

Kitsune

That a very nice rural parclo... reminds me of some heading up hwy 400 in Ontario, especially with those guardrails.
~ NAM Team Member

Bipin

Nice call Kitsune, those are the very same highways which I based this upon. (Hint: I'm from where Haljackey is from).

As for the guardrails, I created them myself the other day. I was contemplating releasing them, but since the only work with a very specific setup, I decided against it until I get around to making a few more props (a day or two more).

sunv123

Those guardrails look amazing!

Nice job there, Bipin. :thumbsup:
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

vinlabsc3k

@Bipin: U can make them modular, so they are useful for more setups. :thumbsup:
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

j-dub

medit84truth, great use of OWR curves for that setup,

pat, i like how you use your curves

and bipin, you immediately caught my eye with that guard rail work of yours

spot

Quote from: Bipin on March 10, 2013, 04:53:39 PM
Nice call Kitsune, those are the very same highways which I based this upon. (Hint: I'm from where Haljackey is from).

As for the guardrails, I created them myself the other day. I was contemplating releasing them, but since the only work with a very specific setup, I decided against it until I get around to making a few more props (a day or two more).

You should contact Eggman. His work on implementing signs into RHW pieces might help you. 
Maybe you two can make the next gen RHW cosmetic mod. :P

eggman121

@Bipin

Great work!  :thumbsup:

Are you using the T21 Exemplar method of attaching your guard rails? If not I can help you attach them. I have nearly finished adding signs to all the functional DRI/ Flex Ramps and will be adding signs to the Legacy RHW ramps / curves soon. Just drop me a PM if your interested.

-Stephen

vinlabsc3k

Stephen, I think that it's better an overhanging lot configuration, so you can use them with other road type.
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

mike3775

Those guard rails are freaking awesome Bipin.  Great job on them.

Bipin

Thank you so much for the response everyone, I appreciate it! Eggman, if you want my props, or if you want to teach me how to create T21s let me know. As a few other members have said, I think it'd be best if some of the props stayed in their current state; as placed on a blank lot, so they can be used with several networks.