• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pat the "Private Eye Detective" INFO: CHAPTER ONE ARRIVES WITH PICTURES

Started by dioangel, January 17, 2009, 12:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dioangel

Pat The Private Eye Detective

By: DioAngel

This MD Dedicated to the hard working folks in devotion keeping this place Alive!

Introduction

Welcome to the my story room ladies and Gents! The story beings in the region of the "Lost Age" Home for the SimCity Diehards across the region, bring these cities starting a new beginning!

Of course your wondering who's the Mayor nor in charge of this "BRAND NEW" region?! Three most famous ladies are: Dioangel, Jacky and Barby! Sound awesome huh?! Well there's a little more! Of course.. They also have somebody on board getting things done! Unless if there is a bad mess going all over towns! Until a past few months were not going so well in the beautiful Region of Lost Age! In another words.. Hell Broke Loose!!

Robbers, cold blood murders, stalkers and psychopathic people invaded all over towns seeking for Vengeance!! The police station were too clueless can't even find NOTHING at all.. Just waiting to bring a wrongly accused suspect in the case! Witnesses say they bribe the police money, in order to get away!

Dioangel, Barby and Jacky took straight measures hiring secret private eye detectives! About this person.. He's so intelligent, a well expert fire fighter, and a doctor (Well sort of..)! Always keeping an eye on the streets! His name is Pat came inside the City Hall wearing his best Sherlock Holmes's outfit on! The ladies nod finding the right man on the job! Starting off the new business that will change forever in the history of this region!   

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

Pat

aww shucks ehhehehe Linda I am honored and I soo cant wait for chapter 1!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dioangel

Your very welcome pat *hugs*

EDIT: Please do not reply to each comment individual, but used the standard replies post method. Since advancement through the MD hierarchy is based on post count, replying to each individual comment could be construed as spamming. - Dustin (thundercrack83)

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."

dioangel

THIS JUST IN: Sorry for the Looong wait due to six trojan viruses in my bedroom computer, and thought I'd got it fixed. Until my system file went weird starting up.. so I had to re formated the computer. Of course I DID NOT forget this MD! Now on with the show!

Chapter One:

Truth is Stranger Than Fiction

The Main Capital is one of the busiest towns in the map of the Lost Age Region. This town used to be peaceful, and quiet all year round. Now the entire towns full of chaos, there is no way in hell to stop the madness!! Mean while speaking of chaos.. After Pat being declared his own private eye detective scene,  Police department went nuts going an outrage!!

Not for long Pat discovered a bag load tons of cold hard cash next to the desk! The Captain, and leader of the squad noticed soon Pat's eyes stood still at the brown sack.

"Where did you get the money?"
"None of your business Patrick!"
"None of my business?! Well excuse me for not telling the truth in the first place!"
"I told you none of your business!"
"Oh really?! Let's see then!"

Pat takes out his cell phone while the young man looked seriously scared.

"Who are you calling?"
"The Mayor.. I have connections!"
"I beg you please don't!!"

The young captain bend to his knees like a young scared child. Pat kick the man on the chest with his left foot!

"You bribe the crooks with money you stole from the robbery huh? I know you were not the person I've seen when I stepped into the fire department! I am more intelligent than your sorry butt you nimrod!"   
"Yes I made up the whole thing Sherlock Holmes!"
"Yes.. This is WHAT I am, and remember that punk!"

As soon Pat walks out, the captain screamed out in the intercom! "This is not good.." Said Pat seeing the a stampede full of angry police officers chasing Pat down the hall out to the building! Pat jumped quickly into his black shining convertible, driving away from the angry officers. Suddenly, they lost them. He quickly calls up DioAngel on speed dial catching his breath pull towards  the curb of the abandon apartment complex.

"Linda guess what? You won't believe it!"
"You ok?! You sound like your caught in a crossfire!"
"Yes I was!"

DioAngel paused listening to his story seriously shocked! Pat continued on with her on the phone staring at the building.

"Yes this is true!"
"I don't believe it!"
"You better believe it sister! Hey you still on your break?"
He smiles hearing DioAngel laughing replying his message.

"Sure.. What's up? What can I do for you brother?"
"Me me at the downtown area right now."
"Ok I'll see you soon!"

The both hanged up their phones. Pat opens the door glancing at the abandoned four story commercial building using it for a good use. Only time can tell...

*************************************************************************************************

Pat

Hey Linda great update here and man them cops are sure something else... I loved the pics here!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie