• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Offical Formula One Discussion Thread - French Grand Prix 2008

Started by Alfred.Jones, May 29, 2008, 09:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owlsinger

I was really surprised that Raikkonen didn't get pulled off the track, I sorta held my breath for a little bit there. And couldn't you just feel Hamilton's desperation those first few laps?
'Luminous beings are we..'  - Yoda

'Hints of Gold'
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

HandsOn

More than desparation - this was sheer frustration at the gas pedal:first the penalty from the Canadian race, then the drive-thru, with having to deal with Piquet in-between, and knowing that you've got a lot of points to make up! I am surprised he did not toss the steering wheel into the gutter!  :P
Saw and interview with the "Iceman" Raikonnen before the race; made it sound as if it was already in the bag.

What's with the idea that this is perhaps the last time for the French GP course?

Why not visit The Empire MD
Just updated on July 2nd, 2008
And after the game's done.. - The Storyteller's Logbook

daeley

I think the drive-through was correct, the rule is that if you gain a position by cutting a corner during overtaking, you got to give up that position. They've been quite strict in enforcing that rule over the past few years, so I think it was a good move to do it again here. Also, I don't think Trulli should be penalised for hitting Kovalainen, it was some pretty aggresive defense, but they're still on track so... Also, it surprised me how slow the Renaults were, I was really hoping to see more from Alonso.

Not really eventful, but a few nice overtakes. Nothing special, but not a waste to watch either :)
1. Install SC4+RH
2. Install LEX (CD&DVD helps) and latest NAM + updates
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!