• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TmiguelT

I'm just speechless  :o

Today i'll declare AWESOME day in the Universe

swat-medic

Alex is speechless!  :D

Congrats Vince, outstanding work. :)

sithlrd98

Wow......I am speechless as well Vince! This is excellent and very cool  &apls

Jayson

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Blue Lightning

Alex: TBH I was holding off any info from the public and NAM Team to pull an epic surprise :P Just a little payback from the teasing you've done us. $%Grinno$%

TmiguelT: lol, thanks

Jake: Which is the result I was looking forward to :P Thanks!

EDIT: more replies

Jayson: Thanks!

io_bg: On the floor I'm guessing? :D

Hmm, I think I should post some info now :P

As the image URL states, the name of my little creation is called "FLEXFly" which is short for FLEXible FLYover. Not only does it act as a flyover ramp, it also can serve as a EMIS (15M) 90 Wide Radius Curve.

This is all one puzzle piece. Not 14, not 72, just one. One puzzle piece can do all that, hence the name FLEXFly. (Though I must admit its heavy on the RULing end, its sitting at ~400 lines of RUL2 as of now)

There is no visible EMIS starter piece, however by simply dragging off one of the two anchor points (the tiles at the end of the curve) it intiates a EMIS override so its also compact and in the future allows you to cross an RHW of infinite width with thousands of possibilites.

Anyways thats all for now.

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

simmaster07

Tarkus

Quote from: Blue Lightning on August 24, 2009, 11:29:20 AM
epic surprise

Where have I heard that phrase before? :D

It was indeed epic, too.  I don't mind the payback one bit--I rather enjoy the teasing, especially when it's something this awesome. :)  

-Alex

sithlrd98

Quote from: Blue Lightning on August 24, 2009, 11:29:20 AM
(Though I must admit its heavy on the RULing end, its sitting at ~400 lines of RUL2 as of now)

Amateur! ;D Just kidding , can't imagine how you are keeping that all straight! That is crazy and very awesome!

Jayson

pagenotfound

:o i must have that :D

cant believe you did that lol
Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

metarvo

An elevated MIS curve over an RHW?  It looks like this could even cross the wider RHWs, like the RHW-6, 8, and 10.  Of course, this also avoids the necessity to use two rather sharp 45-degree turns to make a 90-degree EMIS curve.  Nice work, Vince!

&apls

Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Ryan B.

Truly the next step in the highway revolution!  Nice work, Vince!

&apls

Glazert

This is really moving us into "things we hadn't even thought of asking for" territory.

b22rian

Vince,

You have taken the rhw to unchartered waters for sure with this !!
What an exciting time this is for the community, with young modders like you and DTP,
churning out new content.. There is no telling or no way to predict what your capable
of coming up with in the next months and years.. it is truly an exciting time for all of us !!
In my mind your potential to create new content is virtually unlimited..

brian

nerdly_dood

Quote from: Glazert on August 24, 2009, 03:15:47 PM
This is really moving us into "things we hadn't even thought of asking for" territory.

It sure is!

Utterly marvelous!
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

kings_niners

woodb3kmaster

Vince, I am truly in shock and awe! FLEXFly is the most incredible thing that no one was asking for. Is there a 45-degree version in the works, too?

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Ramona Brie

Holy smokes! That makes me want RHW 4.0 even more!

just_a_guy

Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing