• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Hey, Pat! Love the teaser, my friend! The underground parking garages look great! I'll be looking forward to your update this weekend!

bat

Jmouse

My goodness. Someone certainly made a good choice when they your your MD in the Special Interest category. You're doing a fine job on your city and posting some great photos.

Jm
P.S. I tried to join the VFD, really I did, but they said I don't look enough like a dalmatian.

Pat

OK all as i did promises as of the Begin of this weekend i would i have an update and well here we go
but first a few new comments to talk about with you all...

Quote from: thundercrack83 on May 25, 2007, 10:55:21 AM
Hey, Pat! Love the teaser, my friend! The underground parking garages look great! I'll be looking forward to your update this weekend!

Hey Dustin I'm glad you loved it and its available right now on the SCEX the SimCities Exchange..... Well i did promise this update is after the replies...

Quote from: bat on May 26, 2007, 01:10:17 AM
Yes, a great looking teaser! Fantastic work! :thumbsup:

Hey Bat glad you came back and thank you about teaser uptop is the link to scex...

Quote from: Jmouse on May 26, 2007, 09:03:53 AM
My goodness. Someone certainly made a good choice when they your your MD in the Special Interest category. You're doing a fine job on your city and posting some great photos.

Jm
P.S. I tried to join the VFD, really I did, but they said I don't look enough like a dalmatian.

Jmouse aka Joan hiiiii and welcome to my MD its great to see you here and welcome.  Naw they wouldn't do that to you, you are way to nice for that job LoL...  Maybe they would have you be there secretary or historian? Anyways either way im glad you stopped by and come again.

Well without further ado here is the Update.  This is Lake Placid LoL a bad pun yes i know but anywho... Lake Placid is small nicely well done lake with the Rain Tool. Placid River is also a nice little river also with the Rain Tool. At this time i havent used any PW and with the way it looks i dont know if i would want to switch over to PW but i will lol. That will be the next update LoL.... These next few shots are of terraforming and they are just basic. 
So as always thank you for stopping in and leave a comment as you pass by - Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

Nice update Pat. I do like what you are doing with PW.  &apls

You skills with it are improving all the time and thats a nice thing to see. :thumbsup: Wonderful pics as always and with those clouds it easy to see where all the rivers and lakes appear from.

Here's that cuppa you wanted ;D

Will be back fro more

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

nova vesfalo

One's of the best river starts I've seen ! BTW where did you find your plop water for the lake ?

bat

Pat

Quote from: nova vesfalo on May 28, 2007, 01:32:42 AM
One's of the best river starts I've seen ! BTW where did you find your plop water for the lake ?

Hey nova to answer your question heres Heres the linkie to the site

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

Also now my lot over at simtrop is avaible again had been pending a few items but now its cleared up woohooo.....
SO for any one that wants BLaM Park Place Mall its avaible at sSimtrop or simcities - Pat

Pat

WoW i love to triple post in my MD lol but since its not really triple posting i can get away with it cause of the time span LoL.... so why I'm posting is simple UPDATE time LoL.... I'm not to fond of what came of Lake Placid.  So I'm gonna let the best opinions tell me what they think and that is you all that keep on coming in,  so what do you think is it looking good or what??? but there was some good stuff going with actual water with me this time around so forgive the sorchins rocks as I'm still tinkering around with this LoL... Don't worry i will finish Elcho soon  ;)... Yes as of late I've been bouncing around on a few things cause i actually have taken the time to get myself involved some more instead of just sitting back and saying hey maybe someday...  So with out further ado here is the next installment to Lake Placid now with PW!!!!

Yes in know a short update I'm sorry... But see what i mean this lake and river actually IMO
did look a little better with water but as we all know you cant have water up in a mountain.
well with the rain tool yes we can and just have to let it rain each and every time LoL but that
gets annoying fast i wish there was a way to keep it there????? ohh well... and for the few replies
i did get and haven't responded to as of yet...

Quote from: TheTeaCat on May 28, 2007, 12:29:09 AM
Nice update Pat. I do like what you are doing with PW.  &apls

You skills with it are improving all the time and thats a nice thing to see. :thumbsup: Wonderful pics as always and with those clouds it easy to see where all the rivers and lakes appear from.

Here's that cuppa you wanted ;D

Will be back fro more

:satisfied:
TTC

Hey Derry thank you for coming again to my little world LoL... Those cloud effect believe it or not is Jeronji's plop a cloud and welll i kinda got a little over zealous with them  :D... Thank you for that cuppa my friend now may i please get a refill lol

Quote from: bat on May 28, 2007, 05:54:14 AM
Great start on the river, patfirefghtr!!

Hey bat thank you I'm trying to get the river going smoothly and thanks again for coming in!!!

bat

Jmouse

Very interesting water effects. And the next update BETTER be bigger or else... (lol).
Seriously, you're doing a fine job and helping to give me the inspiration and courage I need to present an MD of my own.
Jm

thundercrack83

Hey, Pat! I think the lake looks great, and I love the stream/river that leads out of it with the rapids! As always, great job with your ploppable water skills! I'll be looking forward to more!

Pat

Anyone with some help please to make this clearer would be awsome... I had made this with MS word processor - pat

please see below for the new NewsLetter  ;)

Flipside

Great to see another update from you, Pat!

A question though. The pictures seem a little over-compressed. Is that my computer or how they are? (Is that a chicken and the egg question?  ()stsfd())

Snaper

Hi Pat, it's a beautiful update, nice landscape  :thumbsup:

But, like Flipside, the images don't have a good quality  &mmm

bat

Great newspaper, pat! Nice pictures!

Also have the same problem as Flipside!

Jmouse

Same here, Pat. Did you leave the newspaper as a Word doc or convert it to .jpeg before storing it at imageshack? You might have better luck creating your page in Adobe Illustrator using layers, flatten it and convert it to .jpeg in Photoshop (provided you have that software).
Nevertheless, you have a good idea going there so I hope you find a way to work it out.

Joan

FromTheAshes

Quote from: patfirefghtr on June 02, 2007, 01:37:39 AM
Anyone with some help please to make this clearer would be awsome... I had made this with MS word processor - pat
Attach the file, I'll see if I can work it.
Visit Vorsfelde.

Pat

Thank you Glepet for this special newsletter. 
And everyone else who also offerd to help me
out thank you as well.  So theres the special
update for now and i will have anther update
here soon so stay tuned - pat

Teaser Alert  ;D ;D
" the year is 2055 and there was a discovery thatchanged the lives of the residents of White Lake. A local hiking group decided to hike over the hills range and to their bewilderment they found devastation had struck here at one point in their history.  So a group of archaeologist was called in and found massive amounts of human remains so they did the only thing they could do was bury them in the graves you see today.  Later it was found that the remains of the bridge was something called Brooklyn Bridge at least that was a postcard that was found showed and it looks so familiar to what the residents see in the valley."