• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Big Thank You for CAM!

Started by Panda_Power, May 02, 2010, 08:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panda_Power

Hello all,

This is my first post here and I just wanted to say a big "Thank You" to everyone involved in making CAM what it is today and how much I'm enjoying it! ;D

I spent pretty much the whole of one day on a fresh install of SC4 and then adding just NAM and the entire CAM collection...just under 1GB! I've had only a few brown boxes so far, but that was because I forgot to download the dependencies for the agriculture collection and I missed a couple of industry models, but so far so good. Still working on creating a large city, so I'm sure I'll have a few more brown boxes when it comes to some of the commercial packages, but they're easy enough to find when you know what buildings are missing.

I love SC4 and I'm loving it even more now that it's CAM'd! :)

This is an amazing site....I got so much info from it when I got stuck or confused with things!

One question I have....my plugins folder now only contains NAM, bldgprop1 & bldgprop2 and the entire CAM collection, so are there any other major mods that work really well in conjunction with CAM?

Thanks!

RippleJet

Thank you Panda_Power! :)  That means a lot! :thumbsup:

Quote from: Panda_Power on May 02, 2010, 08:36:44 PM
One question I have....my plugins folder now only contains NAM, bldgprop1 & bldgprop2 and the entire CAM collection, so are there any other major mods that work really well in conjunction with CAM?

I'll let others, who play more often than I do, chime in on the recommendations... ::)
I would wanna make one recommendation myself though, Toroca's Opera House Fix. ;)

Panda_Power

That's great, thank you...I will download that one!