• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Lightning

rip: I've revived (after finding the files again) my old ERHW Cosmetic Mod... and its coming along nicely :)

ERHW-2 support is starting...

Onslopes now have supports according to the rest of the ERHW
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

dolon

I'm excited for the updated ERHW cosmetic mod! I loved that one and I've missed it since RHW 4.0.

How advanced is such a mod anyway? I've never really modded SC4 before, aside from making myself a slope mod, but if I could make my ERHWs look like early 1960s NYSDOT work, I'd pour my time into it.

Kuewr665

You should make a version that has pylons at the edge of tiles, and have the pylons appear every tile.

Rayden

Lately I have been having this problem with this RHW piece:

It's only this pice and only on that side (entrance), the exit seems OK, as well it is the diagonal pieces.

Does anyone have a clue about this. I know it must be a plug-in conflict, but I can't seem to find it among over the +10 000 files on my plugins folder. &mmm

And it's happening with ready made junctions, because if I try to use it now, after a plop it I can't do anything but bulldoze it. If I try to connect anything to it, it crashes the game.

Any help is appreciated. :thumbsup:

Tarkus

That looks to me like it's a texture IID misalignment in there somewhere.  How does it work without the Euro textures?  Did you recently upgrade from an earlier version?

Meanwhile, back on the development front . . .

A little look at how the ultra-stabilization is going:

And the code on this is being a pain, but it's almost there . . .

-Alex

gn_leugim

Rayden

Quote from: Tarkus on February 22, 2012, 11:43:43 AM
That looks to me like it's a texture IID misalignment in there somewhere.  How does it work without the Euro textures?  Did you recently upgrade from an earlier version?

-Alex
I tested yesterday just with NAM+RHW+NORMAL Plugins (No EuroTextures) and it does the same. I have been using the Eurotextures before and that was alright. Yesterday I have installed the RHW Eurotextures by MTRN and I thought it was that, but it wasn't. &mmm

I have the latest versions of both NAM and RHW, I even installed everything from scratch, but no results.

MandelSoft

AWESOME!!!   :sunny:

Those ERHWs are really coming along nicely! Great work, Alex!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

apeguy

:o :o :o :o

Wow. Excellent work Alex, this is going to be awesome when it's released! ;D

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

noahclem

Spectacular  &dance  And diagonal el-rail crossing multiple levels?! You're in danger of outdoing yourself Alex  ;)

Rayden

Quote from: Tarkus on February 22, 2012, 12:09:45 PM
Try a clean plugins folder and a test city, and see if that works for you.

-Alex

No problem, I found the culprit, after trying to load the game folder by folder, I found it:

The old EuroTextures files. That wouldn't happen if there was a call to attention on the readme for deleting the old versions. I know I should have thought about it, but, as I said, among so many files, it's easy to forget what you have installed or not. ;)

Thx for the help Alex :thumbsup:

JoeST

holy mother of hoohars, :o that is spectacular :D
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Kitsune

~ NAM Team Member

Wthrwyz

Quote from: Kitsune on February 22, 2012, 03:56:08 PM
am I seeing l3 rhw-6s ??

I believe we are.

Here's what I do know: we are seeing awesomeness:thumbsup:
Wthrwyz: It's "weather wise." You see, it has to fit on a license plate...
Oh, just call me Nathan.

Will12

BL may I ask does the concrete texture come with Darkphalt or are they both separate? If not will ti be 2 different sets?

RickD

I am glad to see the progress on the multilevel front. But staring for too long at the pictures makes me all &smrt . I guess I am geometrically challenged.  ?=mad)=

BTW, I have noticed that certain bugfixes get attached to postings throughout the various threads. I can't always download those right away and then often forget about them. When I download the Patches linked in the first post of a thread, can I be sure to have everything I need?
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Blue Lightning

The concrete texture is an optional part of darkphalt. And thanks guys!
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

Kuewr665