• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tientsin - Fort Bayard : a Chinese Special Administrative Region

Started by nova vesfalo, December 06, 2007, 06:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nova vesfalo

Welcome back ! Nova Vesfalo is dead (Bugs won !), Welcome Tientsin- Fort Bayart !

Tientsin - Fort Bayart is a Special Administrative Region, like Macau or Hong Kong, located on the south cost of China.

Capital : Fort Bayart
Most Populous conurbation : Fort Bayart
Official Language : French, English, Chinese
Government :Parliament Democracy
Currency :Tientsin Dollar (T$)

At the top of the Coat of Arms is a fleur de Lys, Tientsin has been a french concession since 1835, Supporting the shield are a Lion protecting the city and a Dragon representing chinese culture and St George. In the shield, there is a Lion (the saint of the city is Saint Mark) and two chinese boats.

If I start a topic without picture , it is because I had a problems to create my region, the new NHP one " NHP Whitefall By Shadow Assassin ", on ST ( http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=19047 ) is amazing, but SC4M or T doesn"t work on my computer ( I had the picture of NHP production, but then nothing appears....) So If someone could help me I would be very pleased !

suplado!

well -- nice flag and CoA...really like the small background info! well -- hope you fix the problem soon...and i hope to see some development too...

bat

Nice to see you back!

And great flag there! Looking forward to more...

nova vesfalo

thanks. Re-downloading stuff ( I had restarted my plugins folder ^^) Still get my lil'problem with SC4-Mapper , so I can't render the region  &mmm

Heblem

cool cant wait for the pictures :P your old MD was great tho  ;)

Emperor Stormont

Very nice start, love the flag and crest.

Looks like a very interesting region to have a city. Interesting to see what the cities are like.

What is the extend of current French influence in Tientsin??

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

SC4BOY

Is it possible that some foreign characters have caused your problem with the mapper? I know some characters can mess up some of the tools.. and if you are trying to use chinese characters, etc that MAY be a problem.. Good luck.

nova vesfalo

thanks to wouanagaine, I've finaly imported the region on the game :) , Have to test my plugins, and the story will start !!

Badsim

:-\  ... between a sad new (Nova Vesfalo ) and a good one ; Tientsin ...

Good luck with this new project  :thumbsup: ... and a work having requested months (or years ) being able to be lost in a few seconds , don't forget to make back up(s) this time .  ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

pipishere

I'm sorry to hear Nova Vesfalo had to be shut down but i wish you all the best with your new CJ......looks like it's going to be just as fab. I look forward to seeing more. :)

Strechnitz

Hello Nova,

Wonderful to see you instigating this new project!

The idea as well as the flag and crest are top notch as we have come to expect of you :)
Good luck with it and I look forward to see what the future bings to Tientsin!

Strechnitz.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

oldrogue

Imagine, that little bit of the opening and look how many of us you have hooked already....can't wait to see more.
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Une_ame

Good luck for Tientsin - Fort Bayart.

Can't wait to see a chinese looking CJ.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

nova vesfalo

Thanks all !! (still don't have all the mlugins I need, but Simtro search is buging...) The region planing has started. Today a little preview of Tai Po (the Tientsin's Pudong) and a map of "Ile de Tientsin"

As Emperor Stormont asked. Here lillte recap of how France interact in Tientsin since 1830. Today France has a powerful influence in Tientsin. The French Consulat is the largest one in China (located in Fort-Bayart Town), located in the former Presidential Palace. Now Tienstin is a SAR, like Honk Kong? Tientsin has inherirted from France the aim to promote Human Rights and Democracy.

Old Town (tientsin): is a quite large square  where the Tientsin Castle is located and some old town now listed on Tientsin "monuments historiques"'s list.

French Town
( Fort Bayart) is the french part of Tientsin built in from 1834 to 1867 with a "beaux arts" plan and a replica of Notre Dame of Paris

Louis-Philippe Park borders the Old Town and the French Town, created to honnor Louis Philippe king of France ( July Monarchy)

Lafayette-Ville contains most of the 20s and 30s buildings. People compare Lafayette-ville to the Bund in Shanghai

St George's Presqu'ile was the summer location for FortBayart's Happy Few. Today the presqu'ile is a protected area to preserve this architectural heritage

St Genevieve University
is largerst French University in Asia, founded in 1856 by Napolean III

Tai Po
was the former Tientsin harbour. Today Tai Po is a ever growing CBD of Tientsin.

Pat

Nova welcome back and im sorry to hear about the loss of Nova.... But im looking forward to see tient devolp!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

oldrogue

Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

bat

Une_ame

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !