• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Watersford

Started by Diggis, April 08, 2008, 10:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

:thumbsup: Nice update my friend. Hope no problem with bikers ;D

paroch

Nice one there Shaun.
The pics are great, really like the industrial grittiness of South Lester.

And of course the comments have their usual appeal - I think the Tim the Tatooist one made me laugh the most.

And great work on the school.  The mix of rugby, American Football and athletics track works really well.

sebes

I like the dirty appearal of South Lester - and the story that you added to the pictures made me smile. The school looks very nice... good job Shaun. What a town it is - a school for boys and a tattoobar for girls. ... cannot wait for the next update, and Daeley's DAMNed next plans
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Meastro444

Quote from: Diggis on August 29, 2008, 11:16:13 AM
Meastro: Dag! You need to visit more often my Dutch friend.
goedenavond ;)

and yes, i really should visit more often! this update is really nice Diggis!
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

Diggis

*blows off dust*

hello, just in case anyone cares, I will get this active again.  I've taken a small break from the game, but plan to get back into it soon.

art128

Hey Shaun, good to see Watersford back  :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the next few pictures  ;)
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

Have missed lurking in here, am looking forward to it  :)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Pat

Shaun I for one can't wait for Watersfords redebute to the active area again!!!! please let it be soon  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

Quote from: Diggis on November 22, 2008, 05:25:05 AM
*blows off dust*

hello, just in case anyone cares, I will get this active again.  I've taken a small break from the game, but plan to get back into it soon.

Can it be that it had something to do with a DVD?  Welcome back Shaun - I will add Watersford to my 'to read daily' list again... (as I have no time unfortunately to play anymore myself as well, being able to watch how you continue will compensate that!)

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

paroch

Hi Shaun,

Sounds like the "bring back Watersford" campaign is gathering momentum :thumbsup:  I'm certainly adding my signature to it.  I guess that means there will be plenty of people waiting for the next update.

Good luck with it mate - and hope all is cool in Diggisland  :)

Paul

threestooges

Quote from: Diggis on November 22, 2008, 05:25:05 AM
*blows off dust*

Glad to hear it Shaun. I'll be waiting for it when you are ready.
-Matt

Diggis

Hmmm, having just read the prop pox discovery, and knowing that one of my cities has the pox, and realising that if it does, they all will, I have come to the sad realisation that Watersford is dying of the Pox.   :'(  However, I hope to be able to rebuild as close as possible and pick the story back up.  I will keep you all posted.

Pat

oooh no Shaun not you aaaaaargh not Watersford either eeeeeeeeks!!! Please clean up the infection soon  ?$%kar&%h

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie