• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of.............Yourself

Started by NASCAR_Guy, April 29, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASCAR_Guy

Quote from: Xiziz on May 16, 2007, 10:54:07 AMmy photographer wasnt too keed on letting me having my cat-ears,

TMI! :o

Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Glenni

First of, a pic  of me in 2005. yeah, was up all night so i might look a bit grumpy, heh i know it says 2004 but it was taken 2005, the date setting was 1 year off, on our digi cam:P
Heh, i was 14 back then :D

I am 16 now ;)

So that's me then, ugliest sight you've ever had your eyes on. :D

sebbyb

dont be silly glenni, you are not ugly.
this is me:

i love that t-shirt although it has now been stolen by my GF

Tarkus

Well, I don't really have that many pics of myself.  This is the most recent one I could find that proves that I look nothing like my avatar.  Quite small--my apologies for that.

-Alex (Tarkus)

Mulefisk

Wow that's weird... sebbyb, you look EXACTLY like my brother. Same glasses, same hair, same face, same build.

Creepy..  %confuso

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Fledder200

i just love that hairdo on the last pic  :thumbsup:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

cityhawk

God is awesome!

Pat

Quote from: NASCAR_Guy on April 30, 2007, 04:42:45 AM
OOC: is this the one SC4 site you haven't  %ban% :D

And to think Nascar you nailed this one on the head LoL well before it happend LoL
So i suppose i should show an ugly pic of me now LoL

Bewarned this make you run away!!!!!!!  

()lurker()

()lurker()

()lurker()

()lurker()

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jeronij

Nice pictures all  :thumbsup:

Yours is truly great pat  &apls  ¡¡¡¡
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Vario80

Interesting pics everyone!  :thumbsup:
Here's mine, looks like i need a new haircut soon. ;)
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Ryan B.

patfirefghtr:  Wherever you are, thank you for your service as a firefighter.   :thumbsup:

As for me, I've got a couple of pics:

Pat

The pic of me was taken by my friend and she is an amateur photographer.
She had titled the pic Fireman's Dream.

@ Jeronij: Thank you very much

@ burgsabre:  I'm in Rhinelander WI and on Pine lake Fire Department and thank you as well!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

pickled_pig

I think this is long overdue...

For once I actually have a recent picture of myself that's not a school photo.  There's no need here to guess who's who.

Pardon the terrible light... my camera was on manual mode with no flash.

jimmymac

Well, I don't normally post in threads like these because I'm ashamed, lol. Truely I have no doubt that when my fiancee finds out I posted this in here she will brain me as that is her with me in the pic, but until then here is a pic of me from January this year.

Masochist

Well...why the heck not?

Two pics of me in my old dorm room:

Messy guy...geez... ::) $%Grinno$%
(Under Construction)

BigSlark

Here's me at Bar El Pescadito in Barrio Cordoba, Canton Zapote, San Jose, Costa Rica from the middle of last month. The Ticas wanted a photo with me as I was the biggest person they had ever seen. I'm 6'3" (1.9 meters) and tip the scales at 290 pounds (132 kilograms). Oh, and I've gotten my haircut since then. Its a four times a year event.

Krio

Sorry that I'm not edit the older post from me  ;D

A newer pic from me, but face is partially not showing. I darkened the other drin..funny guys and gals that they you see my glory more better! It was a fun day. Drinking, jousting, talking, other games. I received some damage, but I was happy.

Added another! I had two pair of sunglasses in that meeting  ;D

BarbyW

Well hopefully you will have some horrendous pictures of some of the Euro BSC members after this week. We are having a meeting in Frankfurt from Wed so will try not to break too many cameras $%Grinno$%
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original