• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pics of.............Yourself

Started by NASCAR_Guy, April 29, 2007, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krio

Ooh Barby, that sounds fun! Who are the members who take part? I'm pretty sure that your meeting will be much safer than my meeting with that forum   :D :D

FromTheAshes

Ah, that's why Lars is in FFM...
Well, here are some pictures of me.
This one is kinda, well, silly-looking? But it represents me I guess. (Very silly :D)

A friend of mine and me on "Hawaii"  $%Grinno$%
Visit Vorsfelde.

Pat

from the ashes your pics dont show up at all

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

FromTheAshes

Ahr... Why shouldn't they? Ok, let's try to load em up on another hoster.
Ok, if they don't work by now, it's up to you (or your pc).
Visit Vorsfelde.

Pat

LoL it was your host then cause now i can see them thank you ashes  &apls &apls &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

well I thought it was about time you lot saw who keeps making the tea :D

Ok those of you with a nervous disposition look away now or click on another thread LOL

Well there you have it, only a few who fainted thats not bad $%Grinno$%

Derry

Aka
:satisfied:
TheTeaCat.
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Fledder200

wow......i never ever wanna have tea from you again!!  :D
j/k looks cool!!!

i like mine with 4 sugar please :)
and a cookie :P
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

Pat

Derry M8 that is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad pic LoL naw you are looking great man... I still love my raspberry tea...

BarbyW

I shall now let you see the European BSC memebers in all their glory. I hope you don't have too many nightmares. ;D

From left to right: BarbyW; Kwakelaar; Ripplejet; Daeley; Vil; praiodan; tag_one; vester; geoffhaw; your webmaster Jeronij.

Mickebear was missing from that picture so here is one with him in;

left to right again: praiodan; vester; ripplejet; mickebear; daeley; tag_one.

We really do exist ;D
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

RippleJet

Later in the week we got some sunshine and a lot of heat as well.
This picture is taken outside of our hotel on saturday when Andreas Roth joined us for a day, with the most important person in the centre:

Tall guys: Geoffhaw, Vil and RippleJet
Standing: Jeronij, Tag_One, BarbyW, Andreas Roth and Daeley
Kneeling: Praiodan, Kwakelaar and Vester

Once again Mickebear managed to stay away from the camera...

D66

Thanks to everyone for putting a face behind the names.  I do have to say that is one handsome group of men surrounding the beautiful lady in the center.  ()flower()

Glenni

Lol, Lars reminds me of someone  who used to be in my same class in middle school ... :D

Strechnitz

It is nice to see the faces behind the names of so many BSC contributors who not only brought this wonderfull game to a whole new level with the avalanche of new BAts and Lots.

But also created this platform. sc4d which is the finest of its kind. :thumbsup:

Thank you all! &apls

Rest assured Barby I won't have nightmares of seeing you all. Why should we? so don't get any nightmares about that will you? promiss me that?  ;)

and last but not least. I hope sincerely that you all enjoyed your little get together! at least the weather was sunny.

EDGE4194

Thank you Barby & RippleJet for sharing those great pics with us. It was nice to see the face of everyone who has contributed so much to the game and this site.  :)

Pat

WoW ok i know for a fact im gonna have some baaaaaaaaad dreams now LoL... Naw really you all are looking great and i hope you all had a blast and didnt get blasted to much LoL...

BigSlark

Great pics of the Euro part of BSC. Looks like you all had a good time, I can only imagine the conversations you had...

Just out of curiosity, is English the primary language for anyone besides Barby and Geoff?

Cheers,
Kevin

sobol

Okay, that's kool.  BSC rocks.  No one knows me, or cares... so no point.  the Big redheaded dood, looked like a minature paul bunyon  :thumbsup:
I've got nothing.

RippleJet

Quote from: BigSlark on July 17, 2007, 10:24:24 PM
Just out of curiosity, is English the primary language for anyone besides Barby and Geoff?

English was the only language everybody could speak, but the mother tongue of only BarbyW and Geoffhaw. ;)

In addition to that the following languages were spoken:

Spanish(Jeronij and RippleJet's boyfriend who isn't in the pictures)
French(BarbyW, Mickebear and Daeley)
Dutch(Kwakelaar, Tag_One and Daeley)
German(Andreas, Praiodan and Geoffhaw + Simrolle)
Danish(Vester to himself)
Norwegian   (Kwakelaar to himself)
Swedish(RippleJet and Mickebear)
Finnish(RippleJet, Mickebear and Mickebear's brother)
Czech(Vil and Mickebear's brother who isn't in the pictures)

Krio

Nice pictures! It must have been funny trip  :) And now when I have seen your faces, I can now know who to avoid if BSC comes after me  ;D

EDIT: I just realised, that BarbyW looks like my old swedish teacher, who I had in grades 7 and 8  :o

RippleJet

Quote from: Bengt on July 18, 2007, 01:48:15 AM
I just realised, that BarbyW looks like my old swedish teacher, who I had in grades 7 and 8  :o

BarbyW us very talented, but she cannot bat nor speak any Swedish $%Grinno$%