• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... Computer Desktop

Started by Shadow Assassin, May 04, 2007, 04:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimFox

Quote from: superhands on May 30, 2010, 02:12:59 AM
personally, I'd prefer Wonder Woman as my background  :P :D
Do you mean like this:

??

canyonjumper

Prepare for the awesomeness :P The following screenie took me all morning, and a bit of last night. Enjoy.

Click for 1440x900 ;D

Created with heavy usage of Rainmeter, and the Omnimo 2 theme.
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

blade2k5

Here's my new desktop image.  The soon to be released Alien Anthology Blu-Ray with Alien Egg.  I am definitely getting this when it comes out.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Andreas

The ruins of Disibodenberg monastery, not very far from here, a shot taken last friday, and processed in the RAW converter a bit to enhance contrast and such. :)

(click for full resolution)
Andreas

jigsaw

insert signature here

canyonjumper

My new desktop. I've been fiddling with it for a few days and I've finally got it where I want it. (Click for full)

MR.Y

Hi folks

I don't know where I could make this Thread so I do it here(Ihope it is ok). I also don't find such a thread so that I opened it.

I wnat to see, which picture you see when you stert your Computer, so show us your desktops.

here is mine:

http://www.ld-host.de/uploads/images/af28e9534814dc6e9aee78a32cc71a77.jpg

EDIT by Andreas: Pic is a bit large -> changed to link. Also, thread merged with existing one.

MattyFo

Here is mine.  Thought I would post it since we did win last night.  In case you haven,t noticed....I'm a HUGE Habs fan ;)

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

callagrafx

I prefer a simpler, less cluttered desktop..... with a bit of humour.  Helps to smile after finishing work.

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

MR.Y

jdenm8

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Nexis4Jersey

I changed mine to the picture i took at the Hoboken PATH Terminal

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

art128

Here's mine :

sorry Art, this is a site where minors are present.  We can't have that sort of language here.

Lee (Callagrafx)
Global Mod

Ah yes, sorry Lee, I completely forget about it, i'll take care of that next time..  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

JeeKTan

My desktop keeps switching the the wallpaper ;D, so these are some of them:

The best is saved for the last,

Enjoy! :P

Believe it or not, Haruhi Suzumiya is actually autistic :P
Simcity 4 Multiplayer Mode is now live : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11945.0
Visit Northport : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11746.0
Take part in BlueHope The New Interactive Journal : http://bluehopecj.freeforums.org/index.php

art128

Ok, here's again my new desktop..  $%Grinno$%

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

tag_one

Highrise99

Here's mine:

I use the Windows 7 Architecture Theme, so the background changes randomly (from a selection of pictures) every 30 minutes.

canyonjumper

Oh, what the hell. Here's my desktop:

Your friend,
                                  Jordan :thumbsup:

dragonshardz

My desktop is very classy and minimalist. I was using Omnimo2, but I found that it was just too cluttered and switched to Gnometer. This is just one of my 400+ wallpapers that Windows 7 randomly picks at ten minute intervals. I also use RocketDock (along the right side) to organize my shortcuts and Stardock Fences to make holding pens for files and whatnot.