• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... Computer Desktop

Started by Shadow Assassin, May 04, 2007, 04:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdenm8

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Andreas

My screen looks pretty similar right now - or actually, my two 1680x1050 screens. Modding's gonna take lots of screen estate. ;)
Andreas

TheTeaCat

some real nice desktops there folks  :thumbsup:
here's my current one

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Haljackey

So I now have dual monitors. Here's my first screenshot from them:

Click for full resolution (3840x1200)

There's a black spot on the bottom left because my left (primary) monitor is 1920x1080 while the right (secondary) is 1920x1200. I find it odd how only 1080p models are made now... my other (older) monitor is 1200p.

Travis

My desktop for about the past year: (click for full resolution)

Just recently organized the shortcuts on it...it was a real mess. %wrd So to alleviate that I dumped all the others into the "other shortcuts" folder. ::)

GDO29Anagram

Here's my Happy Tree Friends themed Desktop Background (DT BG). (Don't worry; I picked out all the gore.) :P

I tend to hide the toolbar, because my monitor isn't big enough to run SC4 without having the UI being blocked by the toolbar (Plus I use a custom resolution)... It's a 1366 x 768 image (Resized for viewing convenience).

(My current one. It's overdue to be changed...)

This was my previous one.

(If you've ever wondered who/what "Ganaram" is, he's the Polar Bear with the paper bag.)

My DT has become über-cluttered between the two times I used these BGs...

-----
I kinda want to wonder how people are able to do odd tricks with their shortcuts and such; Not so much wondering how the BGs were obtained... Or made... (jdenm8...)

Plus,... Windows 7.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

jdenm8

I may as well post the two I've had since Mawile and the one I have now.

Snorunt, from the same Wallpaper series

Futachimaru, based on original B/W concept art.

And the current one, a press screenshot from Total War: Shogun 2 (After mirroring it horizontally)

ShultzCity

I'd love it if you could check out my photography! Click on of the links below:
http://www.jacobshultz.com.au
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jshultzphotography/

sumatra82

Nothing really fancy....I'm still transferring everything from my old laptop to my new one..ick!

Verrity

@ Sumatra82

Nice Wallpaper!!

This is mine, clean and simple

sumatra82

@ Verrity;
Thanks! I love this building. It's 'The Breakers' in Newport, RI USA - former Vanderbilt summer house (or as the family referred to it as, a summer cottage!)

I love yours - very clean and simple...I should take notes ;D

jacksunny

joelyboy911

New laptop. Still one of my favourite pictures I've ever taken. It's the monument to the explorers in Lisbon, Portugal. It's nearly three years since I was there, which is almost hard to believe.

Also I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the gadget that ShultzCity's using to get the date and time in the background like that?
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

jdenm8

@joleyboy911

It's probably Rainmeter or something similar

Lukis1994

Computers are the bicycles for the mind...

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.