• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Patrick and Dave's Beastro Bar Open For Business!!!

Started by Pat, May 17, 2008, 01:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Quiet in the old Beastro Bar, P&D.  Almost too well behaved, eh?

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

tooheys

Well it's been a while since I've dropped in here.  Love the menu Pat. I'd have the Chowder but it was made last Friday. I might wait a few days  :D But while I'm waiting I might BBQ myself up a steak. Inch and a half thick, bleeding and mooing on the plate, yum. Well it is a "Beast"ro ::)

threestooges

"Oh yeah, we're here Pat, don't mind us," he said from a table in the corner. A chess board sits between him and Robin, as both players focus intently on the game. "If you're taking orders, I'd love a burger... but not that big one again... couldn't move for a week after that thing."

rooker1

I pin Matt's queen between my queen and rook and look up at Pat and ask for a double double coffee and a pecan danish. 
Your move Matt......
How's the computer coming along?  Matt.
And how are things with you Pat?
On both fronts, I hope all is well or at least getting better.

Call me Robin, please.

JoeST

is someone going to get David a throne? :D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

rooker1

I don't think so, he can come join Matt and I for some great conversation and watch us play some great chess.
Call me Robin, please.

dedgren

I can sit on the floor.  A foot massager would be nice, though.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

Well David would this work???

Deluxe Massaging Foot Spa - Foot Massage with Vibration, Bubbles and Water Jets.   

Vibration, Bubbles, & Water Jets.

Vibration, & Bubbles

Vibration

Dimensions: Approximately 15" high x 8" wide x 17" deep

Deluxe system provides you with an exhilarating foot spa treatment.
Three custom settings combine Vibration, Bubbles, and Water Jets.
Three interchangeable spinning attachments for Scrubbing, Buffing, and Massaging.
Two removable rollers offer you a refreshing massage.
Two water jets stimulate your feet with a concentrated spray action.
62 aeration jets release numerous invigorating bubbles.
116 vitalizing nodes energize your tired feet.
Translucent splash-cover.
Four no-slip grip feet. 6.5' line cord with cord wrap feature for easy storage.

Thank you for asking Robin and yes I am doing a little better emtionaly after sundays fire...  Ohh orders up for you too Robin,

Dave you know where the stuff is kept at least I hope you remember lol... Good to see you back here Mate its just not right without the other half  :D :D

Matt dont worry I didnt forget your order and aaah why not I thought you loved that massive burger lol... OK here is something more easy to handle for ya's

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

*Takes Robin's queen with his*

Nice move there. I've come back from worse. By the way... check.

*Robin looks down at the board to see his king now threatened (temporarily) by the queen*

Thanks for the burger Pat. Nothing against the other one, I just need to be able to see the board over the burger.

Pat

LoL Matt I dont blame you one bit at all there!!! I know that was truly a "monster burger" but once in a many years will that one be made  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dioangel

Woooho the fun house is back in business!  :thumbsup: Love the sig pictures pat!

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

Pat

Thank you Linda and the bar is always here just a matter of getting a crowd in  ;)

dioangel

your very welcome pat and Amen to that! &apls

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

Pat

*Sweeps the dust out and turns on the lights*

OK now the dust cleared out and the lights actualy still work hmmm??? Sad news tonight I am going MIA for a few days as currently me and Vicki are planning a emergency trip to Victor MT....  Why its because her Uncle has been given the last call of 24-48 hrs so with that gaaaaaaaaah!!! What a way to met someone... At least Vicki doen't have her work to worry about as since she got fired a week ago and we'll the fire department is OK so they know we are gone... My boss at the Radio station is concerned and wants me to call him if we are on the road at the station at 4 am lol....  I know Vicki does have a laptop but connection I am not going to worry about as that may be sporadic at the most... OK so the doors here are open again and please everyone please clean up  ;) 

Sorry trying to keep a little humor atm

Patrick

Pat

OK its the morning of the 3rd currently I am a Day's Inn in Bismarck ND... Been a long days drive, we didnt pull out of Rhinelander till about 10ish or so and made it here about 12am cst....  Currently as it stands we are about the half way point to Victor MT and before we left this morning we got that call saying that Uncle Ted didnt make it threw the night so now its a funeral we are heading for siiiiigh..... But 600 miles later the 92 GMC Surburban I just got is running good for allready having 187K miles....  We still need prayers please and thank you ~~~

Patrick

threestooges

Pat, rest assured things will be taken care of around here. You and Vicki drive safely. I'm sorry to hear you got the news on such short notice, and I hope Vicki is well. I hope the weather is clear and the traffic flows smoothly for you. Please stay in touch as you can.
-Matt

tooheys

Hey Pat, I guess this place has my name in the name so rest assured the place will be kept in order while you're away.

Vicki, sorry for your loss. Take care both of you with the remainder of your trip. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Dave

Pat

Thanks Matt and Dave we have made it to our destination now in MT and currently in Hamilton at a Super 8... Whats messed up is the crossing into Mountain Time Zone so we gained the hour but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang even then I am whipped out!!! Got a long day ahead for Thursday and the funeral will be on Friday.... It has been a gouragues ride though and I did try to take some pics with the camera but I think its seen its last days of use....

That is the only real good pic that turned out siiiiiiiigh out of 80 of them I took today.....

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

threestooges

Yeah? Come on in. Haven't seen much of the usual hosts around here lately, but we're always open here. Care for a game of chess sometime?