• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Eyecandy LA

Started by 4geowobo, October 15, 2007, 10:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 2!

Fantastic new pictures of that city! Wonderful work! :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

More magnificent shots! You are doing a fantastic job capturing the essence of Los Angeles, my friend! Keep it up!

freedo50

Wow, this is great work, I've never been to LA but this is exactly how it looks in my mind  :D.

If you're having problems taking mosaics, try using the arrow keys to move the viewport around, that way they are automatically aligned ;).

Fred

Mulefisk

Eyecandy indeed.

Great start you have here. I really like that gritty, run down urban feeling you've managed to capture.

The palm trees are such a simple touch that add so much character to your pics.

Can't wait to see more!  :thumbsup:

TheSixCents

Thats sadly how East L.A Looks!
Good JoB!

Pat

Loved the last 2 updates here 4geowobo.... Cant wait to see more of LA...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rushman5

Is it just me, or am I playing GTA sanAdnreas.  This is a fantastic representation, and according to my friends from LA, thay say it 'dope'

cleaner475

your pics are really nice and beautiful, the cool bending palm trees are a great bonus well done, looks awesome my friend :)

Richard

4geowobo

Well luck be have it I visit Fallbrook, CA and get stuck in the middle of the California Wildfires

Just my luck
Of course me and my stuff are fine
its been 2 weeks or close to it since a update

I am back and will post moar in the next few days

Thank you all
:)

4geowobo

Ah I let it die on accident

Completely forgot till just about now  ::)
Well heres some pictures
Im thinking about starting a story about an intercity boy a teen maybe a thrasher in LA
having fun all over (that means leaving the Montebello inspired area) and to Hollywood, and Long Beach/San Pedro inspired areas

but for now

By night....

Enjoy

bat

Fantastic two new pictures there! :thumbsup:

4geowobo

I love Gizmo's night mod, the new level of darkness is epic

here is another a type of Whittier type boulevard.

thundercrack83

Beautiful work, 4geowobo! Absolutely beautiful! I'm a big fan of the night mod, too!

Pat Riot

I love those streams of poop or whatever they are. never been to L.A, but im guessing this is pretty accurate.

Pat

WoW a great new fresh dirty life into LA... Great Job here - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Another great pictures of that area! Great work! :thumbsup:

4geowobo

Well I will soon post more pictures of the urban sprawl of a mess i've been doing, but soon this will be my next project.

Anyone know of LA River like projects?

4geowobo

This is a teaser of my newer works, a more industrial side of Los Angeles, this would be somewhere in the Commerce/Vernon area

lol @ the traffic direction

SIMplMn9

Hmm... I say this to all LA journals.

I love the city (being a Valley guy and all), and it real good.

Any plans on the best part of LA? ;)

I wanna see someone do the San Fernando Valley!
Proud Member of the >Censored<!
NOTE: Will probably be banned for my affiliations with the >Censored<.  If I never show again, that is why.  If one wishes for me being an >Censored< member to be banned, be it a member or staff, then make it so.