• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Chelmsford

Started by Pat Riot, January 01, 2008, 08:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krio

I didn't commented your teaser, because I thought it really was a stripteaser and when there was no such woman, I became angry >:(

I did like your new update, it was funny and you even used my bats! Though you could build more next time  ;)

Pat Riot

travis-thank you

Krio-when that happens, reaquaint yourself with google image search for a while, then come back.  ;D

No Pics? No Prob!

Last weekend i planned on building alot in 9 hours over three days. I ended up only doing 6, and I don't like what i did in the last 3. So I don't have any good pics. So I decided to do somthing I've been delaying, which is give you guys the maps I made at the beginning. Its like when my math teacher has a sudden case of bad diarehea and leaves the substitute teacher with a bunch of sheets to give us that are completely irrelevent to what we are currently learning.

Anatomy of the country. For educational purposes only.
In the top left is the adria map, which looks very similar to europe after a few cocktails and a couple hookers.

Rivers=blue lines
Mountain Ranges=dashed lines

Major Rivers
Nashoba River-everything around my area is named nashoba. They werent even that important. They were probably the kind of indians that fell for the smallpox blankie trick. I think they should rename everything "Iroquois" around my town.
Patriot-hmm...if you really need to read this to understand the naming of this river, go kill yourself.
Vollendung-means perfection in german. Cha-Ching!
Quincy-nerd he was, but he was one of many men from massachusetts to be president (John Quincy Adams). Since this river goes through New Boston, i thought I'd name it that.

Mountains
Royal Mountains-Elsbury=capitol. These mountains are near elsbury. nuff said.
Koppen Hills-located in the center of the map. Dan Koppen is the patriots center. Bonus reason:Dan Koppen is rotund like a hill.
Conneticut-south of mass, like these mountains are south of elsbury.
Unbeseigt-Undefeated im Deutsch.
Boston-umm...hmm....DEEDEEDEE (please look at the cities near this range on the map below)

First off-Lexington Island is named after the birthplace of the american revolution. Tampa Island named after a gangsta city down south.

Capitol-Elsbury.
"NYC"-New Boston (as in, large supercity)
industrial city-Belicheck (mans a fricking industry himself)
European Style city-Westford
Super American City-revere
that other city-dawes

cuz I love you guys, Ill drop down a teaser of the diagonal district i made last saturday.

ah...crappy photoshopping...

Krio

bat

Looking great that teaser and nice update!
Looking forward to that update...

nova vesfalo

we want to see more we want to see more we want to see more we want to see more we want to see more we want to see more we want to see more we want to see more we want to see more we want to see more

Pat Riot

krio-yea, the purpose of that district was to use it :D

bat-thanks

novavesfalo-uhh? thanks lol :p

Update:From Glorious Nation of Kazakastan with love (and factory direct savings on furniture)

alright, don't ask, i was in a borat mood. Im starting to spread out towards the canal, once i hit that the city will grow quicker, till then, ive started on a ghetto. The only problem is, its not going to be any ghetto like till i hit the canal and start building industry.

also, my different sets of seasonal trees appear to be on alternate schedules. Not Good.

Cap'n Crunch presents: Overview.

As you can see, i completed the embassy, added a ballpark, some goofygupta buildings, a strip club for topcliff, and some blocks of homes for ...umm i cant use that term here.That power plant will be moved into the industry area, but is there so homes will grow right now.

This is a neighborhood or borough of elsbury. Called Charleston after a place in boston. And finally...people...and cars.
Porki, get outta mah ghetto please!

Bottom left is where i will experiment my "bowl a strike, get a lapdance" advertising campaign.
how about a talking c0ckatoo mascot for the charleston strip club? you could make a lot of good innapropriate jokes outta that one.

A man was gunned down on that rooftop. Maybe the gunner was too harsh? thats a lotta blood stains :D Below, PETA-Peole for the Evil Terrorists who fight America (yes, PETA is a terrorist organization) has its anual "march to buy guns for children in underdeveloped countries".

Since this district has tons of bats from the big 3 (Finland, Sweden, and Norway) I named this church after Krio. Also, because its effing ugly  ;D (JK).

big garages to honor a big man. Go Red Sox! Drink Vitamin Water!

Whoever can explain why I named this picture Pepsi Max wins candy from strangers.

btw, our first cars to move are pictured!

Oo, patriots manages to mess up another picture.

I don't wanna grow up, cause i wanna be a toy-r-us kid!  :D
Children are advised to stay away from the windows cause the baseballs somtimes go flying in

Heres a clever joke:

What do you call it when Mike Rotches broadcast goes through some graphical changes?

Puberty.

Feel free to crack up and start rolling on the ground. or just comment with a smiley like this  ()what() or  ??? or  :angrymore:

and yea, thats supposed to be photoshopped cold. Cause its january but i use snow too much.

the last pic generates a feeling similar to the last song at a dance. Okay...now what do I do?

mosiacs next week. Keep your eye on dis thread.

Pat

WOW Pat good start to Chelmsford here and Im sure to watch out for more.....  :thumbsup:  BTW in the first update where did you find the AMC???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Wonderful new update there, Pat Riot!
The pictures are looking great! :thumbsup:

NASCAR_Guy

Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Pat Riot

Pat-thanks. The AMC is actually the Gaumont theater by TSC on the STEX. The AMC was photoshopped on, i thought it was crappy, but i guess its convincing enough :D

Bat (Which rhymes with Pat^)-thanks

NASCAR_Guy-quick! trademark that before it becomes a common generic comment ;D thanks.

SUPER BOWL SUPER MOSIAC

You knew this would come. As soon as the football left the right foot of the San Diego Chargers punter, and landed safely in the hands of Wes Welker with 9 minutes to go, you knew it. When Tom Brady walked onto the feild and ran out the clock, you knew it. When a plane departed Logan Airport sunday morning for Pheonix, you knew it. And now, 2 days from the greatest sporting event ever, you know it. Its here. Patriots big super bowl update.

It was supposed to happen last year. But frogeyes dropped the ball on 3rd and 4, and the Colts triumphed the Patriots. Now, a year later, we stand on the edge of the greatest season in sports. 19-0. Only one thing tops a perfect season, and thats a perfect mosiac.

So, if you want to top a perfect season, hit up hot dogs MD eyecandy. If you want somthing a bit less perfect, scroll down :D

Chelmsford as a country roots for the Patriots. 76 percent of Chelmsfordians are pats fans. This is largely due to the fact that Tom Brady and Randy Moss are of Chelmsfordian heritage (although Brady claims to be irish and moss claims to be african). The other 24 percent consist of colts, chargers, and steelers fans. Of that 24 percent, 96 percent have been linked to mental illness, drug/alcohol problems, and overall idioticness.

Chelmsford will be holding rallys across the country for the pats, as well as official government super bowl parties. The Patriot Towers will like up "19-0" and "Go-NE" all super bowl weekend. GO PATS!

Krio

Oh my guinness! I was quite sure that I had commented this, but but.

Diagonal usage is great, but does not really fit to your American style. And using my Sokos Warehouse is big plus, because you're the only one ;D

Pat

very good mosaic there Pats and I agreee with the wishful 19-0...  &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Yes, really nice mosaic there! Great work on it...

warconstruct

fantastic update  &apls very beautiful images of your city  :thumbsup:
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Pat Riot

just to tide you over...
i can't do any focused photoshopping now cuz im too wound up...
so heres a pic from the Vault [took this in december]. This is a tile way out in the forests of Chelmsford that y'all will probably see next christmas.

replys + update tuesday?

bat

Nice new picture there! And looking forward to the next update...

Pat Riot

krio-thanks grater K.

Pat-thanks,  :'(

bat, warconstruct-thanks

bat-thanks

Free Fallin
Well, i have just witnessed my childhood get torn into peices by a 13 year old with downs. And Tom Petty sings the biggest halftime jinx ever and turns a great song into the one thing in the world that makes me want to cry. And now i've lost my ability to CJ. That mosiac is killin me..............

Shes a good girl, loves her mam a
Loves jesus and america too
Shes a good girl, crazy bout elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too

Its a long day living in reseda
Theres a freeway runnin through the yard
And Im a bad boy cause I dont even miss her
Im a bad boy for breakin her heart

And Im free, free fallin
Yeah Im free, free fallin

All the vampires walkin through the valley
Move west down ventura boulevard
And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows
A ll the good girls are home with broken hearts

And Im free, free fallin
Free fallin, now Im free fallin, now im
Free fallin, now Im free fallin, now im

I wanna glide down over mulholland
I wanna write her name in the sky
Gonna free fall out into nothin
Gonna leave this world for a while

And Im free, free fallin

Krio

You listen bad music but you make great cities with Mike Roth.  ;D

bat

Yes, that's a great city there! And nice pictures of it!

warconstruct

as usual of very beautiful image!
the handling of the colors and the effects very is successful  &apls

good continuation  :thumbsup:
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022