• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Yo-man thats a great picture!

6-0 for Yoman
~ NAM Team Member

tcx

I vote for Yoman

Yoman - 7
CarmineHilton - 0

derwilly

Yoman - 8

CarmineHilton - 0

Georgeous pic Yoman, although such a large train station should have some kind of roof to protect passengers waiting in the platform in case of rain!  ;D
Indonesia: land of smiles, home of chaos, nation of disorder. My favorite place on Earth!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66788325@N00/collections/72157600071762388/

RippleJet

And another vote for Yoman...

9-0 in favour of Yoman

Ennedi

...And the final vote

Yoman 10
Carmine Hilton 0

Sorry Carmine Hilton, Yoman's pic is simply too good  :) You had no luck this time, but please try again!  :thumbsup:

Next challenger please
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

warszawa

I'll have another go.. :)

Try Yomans picture

vs

My picture of Swietokryska Church under construction in Warsaw, 1950.

Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

N1_2888

Although I've heard that Nardo doesn't like the lot of the Hiroshima terminus ["Such big stations usually have canopied platforms!" $%Grinno$% ], I'll vote for Yoman:

Yoman => 2:0 <= warszawa

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

ejc

I just love the pic of warszawa  "$Deal"$

Yoman -> 2-1 <- Warszawa

Because: (as I mentioned before) I like the setting of Yoman's pic & it's very busy.. BUT, large trees on the platforms..

To make it short; the Swietokryska Church  gets my vote!!

Q-Tips

Warszawa, i love your picture. Its very creative. But my vote will go to Yoman. Simply because the train station with the setting and the non-covered platform really reminds me of the station in Odessa. Memories....
So :

Yoman - 3
Warszawa - 1

bat

I vote for Yoman's picture, too:

4 - Yoman
1 - Warszawa

TheTeaCat

yoman for me also

5/1 Yoman leading

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

vester

Yoman for me

6-1 in Yoman's favour

Ennedi

I saw warszawa's pic some time ago. It is a very good picture and although I love Owen's rail station, I must appreciate warszawa this time. 1 point for him is not enough (for me  :))

Yoman 6
warszawa 2
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

threestooges

The church pic is nice, well done and a bit artsy. The rail station is really well done (though a few trees look like they are growing right out of the concrete (which I have seen before). Though both are good, I think Yoman's pic edges it out.
Yoman: 7
warszawa: 2

Yoman

Quote from: Q-Tips on May 20, 2008, 10:13:51 AM
Warszawa, i love your picture. Its very creative. But my vote will go to Yoman. Simply because the train station with the setting and the non-covered platform really reminds me of the station in Odessa. Memories....
So :

Yoman - 3
Warszawa - 1

Your comment has made it worth entering, as that station is suppose to be an exact, or as close as possible replica.

Oh, and I just realized that it does look like the trees as growing out of the ground. The building is blocking the dirt circles.

RippleJet

Another vote for the replica from Odessa! :thumbsup:

8-2 in favour of Yoman

thundercrack83

I'll vote for Yoman.

9-2, Yoman.

pilotdaryl

I like the way you've done your streets, warszawa (streetcar tracks ;D) but I think that your picture isn't too lively (like Yoman's) so...
Yoman - 10 WIN
Warszawa - 2

callbat

Will challenge with this:

hopefully I won't lose too bad against Yoman's awesome picture.  :thumbsup: