• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samerton

~Red Zone~ 's picture doesn't have any people.. and the american road textures look a bit out of place...

art128 - 6
~Red Zone~ - 7

MR.Y

hm I think the nextpicture can dtart or not?

MOD Edit: Not yet, still 1.5 hour to go... ;)

Nego

I'm sorry, MR.Y, but you can't post a challenge picture until the previous round is over. Plus, ~Red Zone~'s picture is currently winning, not art128's. If you don't mind, I'd suggest you reread the rules before posting a picture.

There is about 1 hour and 20 minutes left in that round.

MR.Y

oh sorry, I though a round just have to go 24hours. And to the time: At us in Germany it is 3.10pm.

Ok then I vote:

RedZone:
I don't like it, the streets are too empty and the american street-textures in a eutopean city? So and the worst thing is the Photoshopping, it hasn't to do anything with SC4, and that is really.....

so my vote goes to:

art128->7-7<-RedZone

Nardo69

art's picture is nice but a tad too dark for me.

And I don't have no problem that there are no peoples on Red Zone's picture - it's autumn, rainy, most probably quite cold; who want's to leave his warm home to do something outside then? And I can live with Red Rain not using European Road Textures.

Only thing is knowing middle European "winters" winter trees with that rain would've fit better as rain is a kind of natural enemy of coloured autumn trees as it washed the leaves off the branches.

art128 - 7
~Red Zone~ - 8

Have fun!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Yan077

art128 - 8
~Red Zone~ - 8

Sorry Red Zone, great picture but the yellow lines are really out of place  ;)

Sam Johnson

Both pictures look really nice, so it's a hard choice. But the yellow lines on red zones roads look too ouf of place in my view, so my vote goes to art128
art128 - 9
~Red Zone~ - 8

tag_one

And that makes Arthur the winner of this round!  &apls &apls

We need a new competitor:

Art128

VS

MR.Y

Art128

VS

MR.Y

mtg

I'm going with Arthur again. because of the repetition of buildings in mr.Y's pic. although I really like the building in the bottom right (could you post a link to that one?)

Art128 - 1
Mr.Y - 0

MR.Y

Quote from: mtg on September 19, 2010, 01:29:08 PM
I'm going with Arthur again. because of the repetition of buildings in mr.Y's pic. although I really like the building in the bottom right (could you post a link to that one?)

Art128 - 1
Mr.Y - 0

Do you mean this one?

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sam Johnson

My vote goes also to Arthur again, because, as mtg said above, in mr.y's picture there is too much repitition of buildings, the square in front of the train stations looks too empty and I think the dead end rail of the GLR looks strange for me, as well.
Art128 - 3
Mr.Y - 0

But anyway good luck both  :thumbsup:

marsh

Nego

Art128 - 3
Mr.Y - 2

I don't like how you can't see anything in art's picture.

blade2k5

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

rooker1

My vote goes to Arthur.

Art128 - 5
Mr.Y - 2

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Q-Tips

Mr. Y gets my vote.

Art128 - 5
Mr. Y - 3

samerton

Mr.Y's picture is great.. but there is too much repetition of buildings...

art128 - 6
Mr.Y - 3

tag_one

24 hours passed, so we have a winner &apls &apls

Now who's up to Arthur's 3rd round

Art128

VS