• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Travis' UCC mod shop

Started by Travis, August 02, 2007, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Riot

hey, could you send the finished lighthouse back to me? I'd kinda like to review everything before I submit it. Ill probably submit all mine monday, hopefully, if I can finish everything by then.

Travis

Doing the readme right now. :thumbsup: (Well, actually, I'm having a battle with my HTML editor to get it to do what I want it to. $%#Ninj2)

Anyway, you'll have it soon. :)

XiahouDun

:o You used my parking lots textures ;D If you need me to upload them to ST to make the dependancy more available, just let me know.

Oh, and one suggestion would be to use the textures that have the single handicapped spot in the middle so it lines up with the front door.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Travis

New stuff! :)

This a sports bar made by patriots, and sent to me for the usual modding and lotting. ;)

Pics:

Night:

And what it looks like alone:

Soon off for testing... :thumbsup:

Later.

Pat Riot

Gahd Dayum! Thats a great lot travis  ;D

remember to send it back to me before submitting.

Travis

Attention everyone! "$Deal"$
My first release is up on the STEX!

Get it HERE.

Also, the Sports Bar is also up here.

Go download! :thumbsup:

jayo

Looks nice-Its a bit bland at the bottom though  %confuso Looks nice though-Also i'm not sure about the maxis bus  &idea
I'm back

Pat Riot

Not sure what he means by bland? you've got a freaking party going on down there.

Krio

I'm wondering the same. Maxis bus is alright, because then you don't need to download ALL busses from the internets. My opinion of this and Riot's: awesome.

jayo

What i mean is the actual bottom of the BAT is bland ;)
I'm back

Krio

Well, that's not Travis' fault ;)

jayo

Ohhh!So thats not travises BAT  :P
I'm back

jpj_starfleet

Travis, I have tried downloading the sports bar twice now from "the other site" but all I get is a big brown box, I have CP's prop pack and I see his umbrellas sticking out from under the brown box but no sports bar, please help!  Thanks

Travis

&ops

Oops.

()sad()

I forgot, of all things, to include the model. I'll get in touch with Alfred and we'll have this fixed asap.

Apologies to everyone. I'm shocked no one noticed this sooner.

CasperVg

I like them, great work!
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Pat

Travis in reguards to TG Barnegat Lighthouse, I am having CTD's alot and I tried everything to fix it but to no avail it still crashes just selecting the lot and clicking to place...   Talk about a fast exit from the game lol...  I do hope you can get this fixxed as I love the Relott on this....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Krio

Are you sure that its only one? I haven't got any crashes when using it alone without other custom content on my testing session.

Pat Riot

That is strange. Make sure you have all the dependencies.

This has been thoroughly tested, and noone else has been experiencing crashes.

Pat

I do have all the dependecie's even if I didn't it would not CTD.  There have been other people that are having the same problem just check it out, so i know so far Im not the only one... Im just pointing this out as its sad to see a wonderful lot that I want to use but cant...  Other folks that are having the problem are raildigga666 and also joe2102001... 

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat Riot

agh yes. We figured out there is a problem and we will fix it asap. Thanks for the report!