• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

United Republic of Wanacja [2 Update]

Started by KACP3R, January 02, 2008, 07:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopCliff

Ah, gotcha. It's probably a rendering error then. Maybe he has the graphics on the wrong setting. Maybe he's playing it on software when he should be playing it as hardware (or vice versa). I hope I helped a little.

WELCOME TO PAGE TWO
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

KACP3R

warconstruct

beautiful images! and good continuation!  :thumbsup:
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

jeronij

These are my graphic settings.... and I hope you all have the same options.... I havent craked the game  $%Grinno$% ¡¡¡

I use an ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 - 256 MB 400Mhz  - and it moves the game really nicely with all these options turned on  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

TopCliff

You're very welcome. I look forward to your next update, teeming with life and beauty.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Ennedi

:D :D :D
@Jeronij,
Yes, I have this option too

But I never supposed it has something common with automata...
It means in Polish: "Automatic speed control" - it is something completely different than in Spanish  :D
I was thinking about it a long time ago - "what speed?" - but without results...
And seriously, what in fact controls this option?
Kacper, sorry for cluttering your MD, but maybe it will be a bit helpful for you too  :)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

jeronij

It controls the speed of the automata models ( cars, pedestrians, trains...) and makes it fit the game speed (when the option is enabled). This way, if you play at low speed, the automata will move at low speed, if you play at high speed, the automata will move at high speed .... and if you pause the game, the automata pauses, but does not dissapear. This is useful to make mosaics with transit  ;)

Btw, it seems the spanish translation was more accurated ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

kwakelaar

Nice to see you making a MD here, I have been downloading a lot of your BATs, really great stuff.

sebes

Yes - me too - I have been downloading your bats like crazy lately from the Polish site!  Looking forward to see how you use them in your cities.  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

thundercrack83

You're off to a great start here, KACP3R! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do next!

KACP3R

Thanks for comments. At the moment I don't have time to do the city. I think that I will return to him in the weekend.

TopCliff

Perfection takes time. Take all the time you need. I know I'm looking forward to the next update. Later dude.