• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The SC4Devotion Mayor Diary Statistics

Started by thundercrack83, May 15, 2007, 01:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooheys

Sorry for the delay this month guys, I'll try to get next month's stats out a bit earlier.

Battlecat has continued his ride at the top   &apls As always, Tomas Neto isn't far behind.

CSGdesign has returned for a 2nd mth in a row, and well done to mrbisonm and nedalezz for breaking into the top 5  :thumbsup:

Only a short month but good to see monthly replies increase by almost 25%, and the number of MD's also continues to climb.

Seeya next month

Dave

Pat

Dave great set of stats there man!!! Also congrats to all in the Top 5!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Great work on the statistics for Februar 2010! :thumbsup:

tooheys

Well I'm a bit earlier this month  :)

And what a great month for our friend Battlecat. Not only retaining the top spot for monthly growth, but only 4 replies short of a 200. Well done  &apls

Tomas is still making his presence felt and mrbisonm returns for a second month. An impressive effort by nedalezz to take 2nd spot and 5th could not be split with io-big, ecoba and art128 sharing the honours. Well done everyone  :thumbsup:

Replies have dropped off again but it's great to see a continuing increase in MD numbers.

Seeya next month

Dave

bat

Great work on the statistics! And congrats to the top 5 (/7)! :thumbsup:

io_bg

Great stats, Dave! It feels great when you're in the top 5 :D Congrats to everyone else who has made it there! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

ecoba

Great work on the statistics, Dave. However, it seems that some of the names are a tad outdated...  :)

Ethan

tooheys

Hi guys, sorry I've missed a couple of months but there will be a quarterly update at the end of June which will catch things up.

At that stage, I'll consider whether to revert back to monthly updates or stay quarterly.

Until then

Cheers

Dave

thundercrack83

After a loooooooooong absence...welcome back!

Growth / Average stats will begin next time (with hope...), hence the N/As and 0.000s.

Enjoy!

Tomas Neto

Really this is a fantastic news!!!   &apls &apls

Welcome to the activity!!!  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Very nice set of stats!!
Does this mean we'll be seeing you in here more often now? ::)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

scott1964

Evillions8

Hahaha.. 50 something replies and now 80 something replies in a month.  ;D

marsh

Cool to see this here. Great job.  &apls

,marsh

Nanami

wow.. I can't wait for next month statistic! :D