• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

WELCOME TO PAGE 62!

That is looking beautiful, david! :thumbsup:

HabLeUrG

hip hip, hurray! &apls &apls :thumbsup:

This is my first comment on this truly incredible MD, i cant describe how amazing is this i think the best on Dev and probably in SC4, lot of information and unique in custom content, of course those runways just rocks  :) and many more, like the road curves (a great idea)... And of couse like your Alaska themes with plenty of large trees over a river, rocks, waves, etc.. that really inspired me in doing the same, ;D

Sorry for not commenting here, as i said to David im very shy to comment, maybe because English is not my native language, so i write it wrong.

Actually im a collaborative of the 3RR project and probably a closer net-friend of David, and cant believe i didn't comment on here before, lol

Hope to comment more at this wonderful MD, as I do always taking a look  ;) ;D

threestooges

-HabLeUrG:
Always good to see others posting here, and glad to see you're on the collaboration team. I thought I saw your name on the list. I have seen what you have done with your mini earth project and, knowing what you have done with it, I think that you will be a great addition to the collaboration effort. Your English is pretty good (better than some people I know) and using it is the best way to improve. Había estudiado español en la escuela, pero no lo ha utilizado por muchos años. Puedo halbar español y italiano pero utilizo uno quando quiero utilizar el otro. Penso que una persona non debe tener miedo a estar inexacto con sus palabras. Generalmente las personas entenderan. (I reallly hope I said that right. Basically, don't be afraid to try; it's how you improve.)

-David:
Those runways are looking great so far. Good luck with the beta testing. If you will need any bridges for 3RR, I have found the bridge engineering thread and have started work on some of my own (so basically, if you don't need them soon...the BAT is a "fun" little tool). Hope your break is going well.

dedgren

A little more experimenting before we release the wide ortho runways to the beta testers.

Still a few things to do, although all the basic ortho components are done.  Owen (Yoman) will be working on 3RR International before the month is out.

I need to say, before any more time goes by, thanks for the recent really great comments.  I couldn't have found better friends than I've found here.  Your patience, as I get rolling again, is greatly appreciated.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

OK we sooooooooooo Need david a Jaw droping smiley or even a drolling smily cause man i cant wait to get my hands on those to work with to see what i can make - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Outstanding, David. Simply outstanding! That's all I can really say!

Jmouse

Wow and awesome come to mind. Hope you enjoyed your mind break. I'd take one too if I thought it would help me create another SC4 breakthrough.

Jm

bat

Yes, these are looking awesome, david! :thumbsup:

meldolion

:drooling: wonderful picture!!!!
Great job David!!!

HabLeUrG

N1_2888

This is my very first post at (in? &Thk/() SC4 Devotion.

@ barnatom: I would be pleased about some new pictures of your Paris-styled cities.
I love this city!

Greetings from Vienna!

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

BigSlark

Hi David,

I am back from Costa Rica and catching up with SC4D and 3RR. The work you've done with the runways and taxiways is great! I am looking for to contributing and seeing what we all come up with.

I hope all is well in the Great White North!

Cheers,
Kevin

blahdy

dedgren: wow, that looks beautiful! 

dedgren

First 3RR teaser in a while.

'guess you know what that means...

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

BigSlark

Hooray! Its update time! ;D

EDIT:
Post #1234. Just amusing, that's all.

thundercrack83

WOW! "Thunder Crack!" Thank you so much, David! It's such an honor, my friend. I can't wait to see where the chasm lies on the map!

Jmouse

Oh boy, it sounds like we're in for an exciting ride! Can't wait.

Jm

dedgren

Second teaser of the day...

From the map lab.

I can approach carto level quality with a few new techniques I've found.  That's a whole quad, by the way.  The full-scale is 2400x2400 px.

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Pat

David that is just sooooooooo awsome im glad you got yourself a new toy LoL - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Nice teasers, david! Looking forward to more! :thumbsup: