• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emilin

Hello David!

Long time since I posted in 3RR, or any thread. I'm having a lot of stuff (good stuff) going in real life at the moment, but I I'm lurking around with great interest. I downloaded the latest NAM yesterday and it looks amazing at first glance. The stuff you have done with the rails (not just the single track, but the retextured double track too) is such a vast improvement.

"Wow!", "Thank you so much!", and every other superlative I can think of and all of that... ;D

-Emil

PS. Looking forward to those fencelines. I tried playing around with the same solution for Blackwater a few months ago, but yours look so much better, so I can't wait to replace my own with them.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

metarvo

I'm going to go ahead and ring in a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

for the great region known as 3RR.

Even after three years, 3RR is still going strong.  I may not have gotten in on it at the very beginning, but with all of the wonders I've seen in the past few months, there's no time like the present to be a 3RR Regular.  That being said, I only wish I had known about 3RR sooner.  You definitely deserve a big applause for reaching yet another 3RR milestone, David.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

kimcar

:party: Happy Birthday 3RR . Thanks for all the great stuff that you did and all the work for it and hope to celebrate another birthday  :party:

JoeST

here yee, here yee. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 3RR, the most awesome thing in the SC4World

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

GNUCyberKat

Well, happy birthday 3RR indeed.  Nice tutorial as well there David.  I would love to learn to do all the wonderous things you do but lack the time and really wonder how you manage it?!!! 

Looks like the collaborative portion of the 3RR is coming online fast and efficiently.  Congrats.

Cheers!

Scott

FrankU

Is it already three years?

So then:  ()flower()  ()flower()  ()flower()

BarbyW

Happy birthday, David and 3RR. This along with GRV II is more than enough encouragement to get people out to play. You are an inspiration as always and have been very innovative in what you have produced for 3RR and now the wider audience of SC4.
Here's to year 4. :thumbsup:
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

BarbarossaS

Happy birthday 3RR and thanks David for everything you've done for the SC4 community!
We should erect a statue for you somewhere  ;)

Cheers

homefryes

WOO HOO! Happy Birthday, 3RR!! I am very grateful for all the wonderful stuff that has come out of this project, and for those who have created it! What a difference my SC4RH experience is now compared to when I bought it. It's hard to believe it's even the same game!

— Don
Utility Poles Project [linkie]
Ashtabula (the MD) is not dead; it's just on a really long hiatus!
Check out Homefryes' BATatorium

LE0

Leoland coming Spring 2009

CasperVg

Well, well, well... so it's that time of the year again? The day on which we celebrate the excellent creations and city tiles that you made?

Happy Birthday 3RR!
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Battlecat

Congratulations on 3 years!  Looking forward to seeing what's to come in year 4! 

MandelSoft

3 years of 3RR! Congratulations! Up to the next three years  ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

TheTeaCat

Happy Birthday 3RR.

Congratulations David on 3 great years of some of the most amazing and groundbreaking stuff ever to be seen in SC4.
Its about time I poured you a cuppa

3yrs, 364 pages, 7272 replies, 259277 views - amazing and still not a building in sight $%Grinno$%
Yet you have changed the way so many people play this game by your unselfish and humble thoughts, encouragement, and
truly groundbreaking and most importantly gridbreaking creations that you share so freely with the community. Thank you.

It's always a pleasure/surprise to visit 3RR and long may it continue to be one of my favourite places on the 'net.

regards
Derry

And as I thought you'll probably be getting lots of visitors I'd better make some for them too

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

BigSlark

Happy Birthday, 3RR!

Its amazing how well loved and well known this little project is, it never ceases to amaze me.

I hope all is well in Wasilla, David.

Cheers,
Kevin

pvarcoe

3 years, wow I can't believe it's 3 years already.
Congrads David.
You deserve every accolade you get.

Take care
Phil

Jmouse

Happy Birthday to 3RR and its amazing creator. David, I cannot imagine where SC4 would be now without people whose drive and dedication have elevated it to something far beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

Here's to the amazing start of year four!
Joan

CCFC

Someone made hot chocolate? Or is it coffee? Or is it some strange substance? I prefer hot chocolate, it's cold here. This region is the best to see develop. Keep going David! (Please?) I hope to also enjoy the fourth year.

:3 Proud to be a 3RR Regular and SimCity 4 Fanatic :3

mayorfabz

A very happy birthday to 3RR. It is amazing what has been achieved in those 3 years, and I am looking forward for what is next to come. Congratulations on the superb work. &apls &apls &apls
Windy greetings from Montreal (-7°C)
Fabien

deathtopumpkins

Happy Birthday 3RR!  &dance &dance

Here's to three more years!
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores