• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Member Label Club

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 18, 2006, 03:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

Grand Architect of sc4

Grand Architect of sc4

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

catty

Looks great Girafe if you can send me a PM with some details   :thumbsup:

And that's it the SC4D Birthday Celebrations are over for the year   ()sad()

I'll be sorting out people's suggestions later tonight and posting the last of the suggestions to the CML Committee board, if anyone has any more CML suggestions to make, I will accept them up until the end of today (NZ Time).

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

vester

Quote from: Girafe on December 01, 2013, 02:32:25 AM

Grand Architect of sc4

The text is a bit hard to read, due to the yellow color. Maybe try a darker yellow (if its possible).

art128

Antoine also made a monochrome color scheme for this one, looked quite nice.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

You are right Arne. After it depends on the contrast and color of the screen. I finally submitted the grey text which fits better with the pic.

I made research and it seems that 2 people were awarded long time ago and never listed here. We could put these 2 lines in the table

[tabular type=2]
[row]
[head]
__________CML__________
[/head]
[head]
_______MEMBER_______
[/head]
[head]
_________DATE________
[/head]
[head]
_________Links________
[/head]
[/row]
[row]
[data]                Bon Vivant [/data][data]
Strechnizt
[/data][data]
September 2007
[/data][data][/data]
[/row]

[row]
[data]                Guetto Master[/data][data]
Glenni
[/data][data]
September 2007
[/data][data]
No Link available
[/data]
[/row]
[/tabular]
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

rooker1

Someone has just recieved a new CL.

Robin ;)
Call me Robin, please.

Swordmaster

art128

That one took some time to get to its owner!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Two more deserving members have just recieved thier CML and we haven't even named the last one yet.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

rooker1

And another was just handed out.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Girafe

10 days since the first person awarded

[tabular type=2]
[row]
[head]
__________CML__________
[/head]
[head]
_______MEMBER_______
[/head]
[head]
_________DATE________
[/head]
[head]
_________Links________
[/head]
[/row]
[row]
[data]                SC4D Green Thumb [/data][data]
c.p.
[/data][data]
December 2013
[/data][data][/data]
[/row]

[/tabular]
The Floraler

Girafe

10 days again

[tabular type=2]
[row]
[head]
__________CML__________
[/head]
[head]
_______MEMBER_______
[/head]
[head]
_________DATE________
[/head]
[head]
_________Links________
[/head]
[/row]
[row]
[data]                All formats lead to FSH [/data][data]
null45
[/data][data]
December 2013
[/data][data][/data]
[/row]
[row]
[data]                m0dd1ng Father [/data][data]
ilive
[/data][data]
December 2013
[/data][data][/data]
[/row]
[/tabular]
The Floraler

catty

Thanks Girafe for the updated table, I'll wait until the last one we issued from the November birthday celebrations goes thru and then I'll update the front page, not sure what I'll do for the two missing CML's you found will make a decision later, we were hoping to get out a few more CML's before the end of the year, but RL is pretty difficult to escape from this close to Christmas.

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Girafe

10 days since the last person awarded

[tabular type=2]
[row]
[head]
__________CML__________
[/head]
[head]
_______MEMBER_______
[/head]
[head]
_________DATE________
[/head]
[head]
_________Links________
[/head]
[/row]
[row]
[data]                Big Apple Builder [/data][data]
Aaron Graham
[/data][data]
December 2013
[/data][data][/data]
[/row]

[/tabular]
The Floraler

catty

I was going to update the front page when the last of the CML's had been either posted here by Girafe ... thanks Girafe karma point on its way to you, or we had issued it, but as its so close to Christmas that I'm doing it now in case I get caught up in RL over the Holidays.

Congrats to everyone who has been awarded a CML or took the time to suggest one for someone, I'll be handing out a couple more karma points to people for taking part in the November Birthday Celebrations.

:thumbsup:

-catty

rooker1

Another very deserving member has just recieved thier CL!! ;D

Congrats
Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Girafe

The Floraler

Girafe

More than 10 days since the last person awarded

[tabular type=2]
[row]
[head]
__________CML__________
[/head]
[head]
_______MEMBER_______
[/head]
[head]
_________DATE________
[/head]
[head]
_________Links________
[/head]
[/row]
[row]
[data]                       
postcards from paradise [/data][data]
Yan077
[/data][data]
January 2014
[/data][data][/data]
[/row]

[/tabular]
The Floraler

catty

Congratulations Yan077   &apls

and thanks Girafe, the table has been updated   :)

vortext

Maybe it's just a temporary fluke but the CMLs for Girafe and Xannepan appear to be missing. Both are hosted on ImageShack which has become pretty unreliable since site revamp, especially with regard to older pictures once hosted on a free account. For everyone else reading along, this is from their FAQ.

QuoteImages uploaded in the past, anonymously, are no longer supported, do not have back ups and may not be available for restoration.

Pretty annoying since I've used a free imageshack account as well.  %wrd
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana