• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your small towns

Started by wouanagaine, January 31, 2007, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Assassin

Just a shot from one of the city tiles I'm currently working on in Whitefall.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Khiyana

Nice picture Shaddow Assassin!  :)

Here is a little bit of a little Town called "Grenzhausen":

wouanagaine

Wow, nice parkings all around, I take they are your own lots ?

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Simpson

Wow I love your pic Khiyana, it's so realistic  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Khiyana

Thank you :)
Yes, the parking lots are mine. The lower ones will be released sometimes, the upper ones - hmm - I don't know...

Ennedi

Khiyana, your picture is beautiful! I like it very much :thumbsup:

Yes, lower parkings (with diagonal cars) look very good, but these upper ones can be very useful too, especially in small cities.
Is the bus stop an integral part of the parking?
I suppose this small plaza on the left side was also lot edited by you, am I right?
And please tell me which rail station you used? We can see only a part of it, but it looks very nice and realistic!  :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

zakuten

Well, here's one of mine. Really ain't impressive, but what the heck. It's called Daenaroi and it's in my CJ. Small rural/touristic town.
Visit my MD Respublikii Anaksii , or the reboot CJ "Kara`i Shores" since the region wiped, at http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=919 !
All comments are welcome! (Hopefully someday I can re-splice 'em together, but we'll see)

HandsOn

Quote from: Ennedi on June 25, 2008, 06:57:02 AM

And please tell me which rail station you used? We can see only a part of it, but it looks very nice and realistic!  :thumbsup:

Adam

That does look incredibly real. Praedikat: Sehr Gut!

Methinks that station is (perchance modified?) Driebergen-Zeist, found on the STEX (or was it LEX?), a model of the real thing in Holland..?

Why not visit The Empire MD
Just updated on July 2nd, 2008
And after the game's done.. - The Storyteller's Logbook

bat

Great picture of another fantastic small town, SA!
Your picture is looking beautiful with nice parking lots, Khiyana!
Nice work on that area, zakuten!

Khiyana

@zakuten
Very interesting bridges in the mountain :)

@Ennedi
There are a explanation about the parking-lots in this thread: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1112.100 (in the middle)
And yes, I have made a lot of custom parks and plazas matching jeroni's street side mod ;)
The train station is Driebergen Zeist, you can find it at the STEX: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=18074&v=1, I have'nt modified it.
Maybe the other parking-lots will be released...

And thank you again  :thumbsup:

Simpson

Hi I want to show you my small town: Camargua

Hope you like it  :)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

porter66083

Um... well, here's one from my MD Amestria....

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

flame1396

Oh... porter, that's wonderful. With pines and hills it'd remind me of living in Washington (state).

I love the smooth curves and empty space, which I've never pulled off well in SC4 (though in SC2k I think I mastered the very same thing). Nice houses, I never had the patience to grow custom homes... they were always so hard to get in.  &apls
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Earth quake

Porter66083: Excellent work, I love the residentiel aera and Town center, go on.
Simpson: Good work, I love your pic, fantastic.

frdrcklim

Wow, I should also copy your example  ;D
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

bat

Great start on that city there, Simpson!

Looks really beautiful, porter66083! Great work on Amestria! :thumbsup:

tenkes12345

From Neirüng, my current region.

;D

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *