• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

London ... Preview of the London Heathrow Airport of the 17/16

Started by Snaper, May 18, 2007, 08:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snaper

Hello everyone,

First of all, forgive me for my piteous English, but I translate all with a translator

I hope that I am in the good topic   ::) ... I visit much all your cities which I find splendid besides.
That makes one year that I show images of London on TSC, and I want to make you divide them ...

I will start with the update of the 03/15/07... Moment when I have to start again since the beginning following problems of computer

Voila, it is very for now... Of course, I will test rattrapper the delay which is 7 update to arrive at today  $%Grinno$%

jayo

Nice one.Not much like London though!!!lol  ::) Its great.I advise some BATters form Simtopolis to help make this more realistic.Caliban,frogface,Ill tonkso.All must haves  ;)
I'm back

bat

That's a wonderful start! Great parks and wonderful using of the bycicle path! :thumbsup: Looking forward to more...

Snaper

Thank you Bat ;)
Thank you Jayo, but as I said to the beginning, they are images of Mars, therefore they are slightly old  $%Grinno$%

Well, I'll go a little quickly, now are that of at the beginning of April

Voila, it is all for the moment  ;)

thundercrack83

Looking good so far, Snaper! You've got a good start here. I've never been to London, so I can't attest to the realism, but either way, it's beautiful work! One question, though: Where can I find the train station in this picture:

Snaper

guurgkud

Wow this is amazing!!  :thumbsup: Great start, that city is so beautiful.

Looking forward to more!!  :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

Yoder7652

several very nice pics here! I look forward to more shots around your city.... :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

bat

Wonderful canals and again great parks! Fantastic pictures! :thumbsup:

Air6

I'm very happy to see London here. Great pics my friend ;)

Snaper

Thank you very much for your comments  $%Grinno$%
It is only one beginning of a long series of update which will arrive

And still sorry of my English  &mmm  ;)

Mulefisk

Très bien!
J'aime plus le Palais Royal.

Eng: Great work! I especially like the royal palace.

Copperalis

Great start to the city. The layout looks realistic, particularly the area around the Royal Palace and the embankment. The combination of roads and lots in this area is excellent. I also like the layout of the various railway lines, and the way in some areas that the development follows and respects their positions.

jayo

I'm back

Snaper

Thank you everyone  :)

And immediately, a new update ... It dates from the 04/02/07

I know, at this time there, I had some problems of unemployment  ;)

Did that plait you?

thundercrack83

Il me satisfait, mon ami!

Your London looks fantastic! I love the GLR that you have going through the town, and your use of the BSC Parks is great, too! Good luck solving your unemployment problem, and I'll be looking forward to the next update!

Snaper

Thank you very much Thundercrack83 Your French is like my English  :D  Thanks  ;)

thundercrack83

Don't give me that much credit! Your English is much better than my French!

Berethor

Wonderful recreation of London.  All the details are great.
&apls   &apls

Looking forward for more beautiful pics.   :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine