• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rayden's Shosaloza (Mount Robson)

Started by Rayden, December 19, 2006, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Assassin

Oooh, Rayden, you've got a wonderful city developing.

I'll say this: so far, your new work looks a lot better than the previous incarnation of your region (and it was already quite good). :P It seems that a plugins clean-up can work wonders.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

thundercrack83

Those cliffs are amazing. Simply amazing. Great work, my friend!

flame1396

Nicely done.  &apls

Not a huge fan of the flora choice..... But I do absolutely love the beach area.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Pat

OK i hate to bump here but Silvio i was catching up a little bit on you and from when i last posted
to where you left off is just stunning i hope you have found some inspritaion to continue i know its
hard but man you are sure talented verrrrry talented  :thumbsup: - pat

btw i keep reffering back to your pic that you posted awhile back in " Waterfalls... " my MD to keep
me going cause dang like i said you are goooooood....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Rayden

Thanks Pat, as you and almost everybody probably already noticed or by nick title or from the CML, I became one of the BSC team members. That add a few more responsabilities and extra work, which I'm enjoying a lot, and less time for this MD. Anyway, as soon as this CAM modd in on its wheels and doing fine, and after some of the lotting I've been doing is finished, I'll get to this MD and eventually re-start my latest one, Little Italy.
In the meantime, I wish to thank everyone that has been following this MD, for all the support and patient while I've been busy doing other things.

Cheers
Silvio

NikNik

Silvio, thanks for the message, I was indeed wondering where you have been.

See you soon.

Nik-Nik

Rayden

Thx NikNik, I've been kind of MIA due to RL and other things lately, but now I'm back. This MD it's a bit stoped right now. Yesterday I updated the plugins with SG stuff and some late CAM stuff as well, so, I loaded Shozalosa to see if it still works. It does ;)
I took a brief screenshot just to post it in here and keep this going on for a little more. $%Grinno$%

thundercrack83

Glad to see you're alive and kicking, Rayden! Hope to see more of your work in the future!

Ennedi

Hello Rayden,

I'm afraid it is my first post here (sorry), but I must say I learned a lot lurking at your MD  :D - now I'm going to change it

You created an amazing region and I'm very glad it's still going on  :thumbsup:
I like very much your seashore views and the last city sreenshot is great- very close to my taste  &apls It is diversified and full of life, also at night  :D
Good luck and don't stop this work, it's a great pleasure to look at it!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

dedgren

Silvio- You think you can come out of nowhere and blow us all away with a single pic...

...grumble...grumble...

...well, I guess you can.  That's amazing work.  Where you been, my friend?

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

beskhu3epnm

Well, look who it is?

I didn't think it was possible to 100% emulate RL with SC4. Guess I was wrong!

Welcome back, sir...!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Rayden

Thanks guys, I didn't think I was going to be that missed :P So, one picture it's not enough; what about 2? $%Grinno$%
I'm still amazed how nice and full of variety the game looks now, after CAM, the farms, commerce, everything now looks a lot better ;)

Thanks a lot BSC &apls

Pat

Quote from: dedgren on September 06, 2007, 02:14:46 PM
Silvio- You think you can come out of nowhere and blow us all away with a single pic...

...grumble...grumble...

...well, I guess you can.  That's amazing work.  Where you been, my friend?

David

Yea what david said..... one pic then two more omg wow and yes you was missed that much silvio exspecialy by me cause i love your work!!!!  i hope to see more here - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Wonderful three new picture, Rayden! Great work! :thumbsup:

NikNik

Great 2 ehh 3 pics!  :thumbsup:

Great those new farms. Guess I have to go and start downloading again.

Take care Silvio we will be waiting ....

;)  :D  ;)

Nik-Nik

Ennedi

These farms are amazing!  &apls You are right, Rayden, the new LEX content makes the game unbelievable realistic - thanks to all creators  &apls

One question - I think you use ploppable farm fields in some places. Wchich set of them did you use? I am trying to make some farms now in my Shosaloza, but it seems I missed something when I downloaded them  :)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine