• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kn1ghtblade69

I am having an issue trying to get into lex. I made my login and received my confirmation email. I clicked on the link and recieve an error for account already activated, however if I try to log in I receive an error for my account not being activated.. Please help The lex account is just:  kn1ghtblade

Thanks

BarbyW

Your account is activated so make sure you have typed your username and passowrd correctly.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Madame Mayor

Same problem as some of the others. Clicking on email to activate gets the monkey saying User Already Active, but logging in says I'm inactive. Login info same as for the forums. I got in yesterday at work computer when I first registered. Now I'm at home and have this problem.

Please help! Thanks!
The early bird gets the worm, the second mouse gets the cheese.

BarbyW

I have manually activated your account so you should be able to access now.

callagrafx

which would explain why when I checked, the account was enabled  :D :D :D  too efficient  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

cyp966

Like every one, I can't acces to LEX page. It's written : incorrect login. What can i do ? thanks .

rewot

Hello all!

I think I just forgot my password for my account (the computer from my dad save this, so I can write you a this post) and I have to clone accounts, rewot2 and rewot3 :-\, to enter the LEX, but it doesn't work (how?). &ops

So I ask you friendly: Can you please delete the two other accounts and send me my current passwort for this account, rewot, please?  ()what()

Thanks, rewot :thumbsup:

BarbyW

cyp966: I have manually activated your account so you should now be able to log in to the LEX.
rewot: I have sent you a PM.

levemir

Can log into SC4D ok, try to log into lex and get:

You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Incorrect Login ... Please Check.

have activated the only e-mail i got  %confuso

username of levemir

BarbyW

levemir: your account is active so make sure you have typed your username and password in correctly with any capitals that you put in.

skyscraperC3

Hello-I registered on the site but cant get to the lex. I know that I am using the correct pword and username-skyscraperC3-so I dont know what to do. I saw that others had this problem. Thanks for helping! :thumbsup:
DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE I HAVE IT FIGURED OUT (see below)
skyscraperC3

Back for Summer 2011

skyscraperC3

Oh...Do you have to register for the LEX seperately from the rest of the site?
I now see that you have to register fore the LEX seperatley from the rest of the site. I suggest, respectively, that you make this more clear. Thanks anyway!
skyscraperC3

Back for Summer 2011

kaf3n8or

i also have the same problem. im a devoted fan, and i really need your beautiful files. a little help please? &hlp

BarbyW

kaf3n8or: check that you are typing in the username and password correctly. I see your account is active and that you have already made some downloads.

kaf3n8or

in that case i think i have the wrong passy. how can i reset it? i cant find the button. :D

EDIT: nevermind, i found it. thx for your help!  :thumbsup:

Atelier Kell

Quote from: jeronij on January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM
Anyway, if you did not receive the LEX activation email, post your username here. We will check and fix this asap.

User Name: Atelier Kell
No activation email... :(

BarbyW

Atelier Kell: you are now activated at the LEX.
Welcome and enjoy

MathewS

Didn't receive an activation email..

username is MathewS

callagrafx

You show as active and have downloaded....so I take it you received the mail in the end.  ::)
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

MathewS

yea, found the email used to send it from, can i make a suggestion that it comes from a sc4devotion.com email just so that it is easier to find?

thanks for checking :)