• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show Us Your...Tiny Islands

Started by dedgren, February 24, 2007, 08:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfred.Jones

Very nice work Everyone!! :thumbsup: I'll try to show you some pictures of my small islands

Sim City 4 Devotion

flame1396

Don't have any littl'uns at the moment... well... None that are scenic, badass Eye Candy (IMO) but not exactly scenic.

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

bat

A great looking island, flame1396 :thumbsup:

urban

it is difficult to create a whole big island :D believe me  :satisfied:

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

bat

Nice shot of that very tiny island, urban!  :D

Ennedi

What a charming picture!  :thumbsup:

Also, nice composition. This sailing boat adds a lot to the atmosphere.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Travis

threestooges

That boat really seems to be getting around. These pics are looking great.

Ennedi

You are a minimalist this time, eh?  :D

Very good island, nice composition  :thumbsup:

I just imagined myself a guy with laptop sitting under this palm and building a huge sc4 region  ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

praiodan

Uhhh, small islands, I love small islands!

bat

Nice shot of that boat, Travis! :thumbsup:
Great tiny island and development, praidon! :thumbsup:

shanethemain

canuck3360

from my Coastal Islands

and from my Tropical Islands Territories

stocktons_pimp

Pat

okies heres mine sad and really pathetic island shots lol..................

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Chrisadams3997

Shane:  Need some closer pictures ;).  And it'd look better if you'd smoothed out that drop off on the sea bed and made it less square.

Canuck: Wow, those are some of the coolest islands and atolls I've ever seen.  Really like the way you developed 'em.  Particualarly like the Air fields.

Pat:  That looks nice.  Reminds me of when I went canoeing in southern Ontario some time ago.  Not sure the black and white does it justice in this case though.

Pat

ty chris i will see if i can find the unedited version of this pic...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Fantastic looking pictures of your tiny islands @ all :thumbsup:

Toichus Maximus

threestooges

That's a pretty well done pic (my only suggestion would be to remove the grid... it doesn't stick out, but it's still noticible). The boat at the bottom was a nice touch too.

-pat: nice island. Must be tough camping with all those rocks, but it looks pretty good.

-Canuck: the islands are all great, but my favorites are the first two of the tropical island pics. The first is a nice piece of terraforming, and the second fits the airport in so well.

I don't want to shortchange anyone, but it's been a while since I last commented, and there are so many great pics. Let me just say that all the pics I've seen in this thread so far are quite good, and I look forward to see what's coming next.