• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Tunnels.

Started by TheTeaCat, November 25, 2006, 07:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

Here's a couple of images. So far it's the only tunels I have on my new region.

TheTeaCat

Very nice Rayden :thumbsup:

i like the dual tunnels. Thats a mighty long train if my eyes are correct in the first pic.

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Alfred.Jones

That looks great Rayden. I really like the look of it, it looks realistic and simple :thumbsup: Looking forward to more ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

WoW, looks really great, rayden!

Rayden

Quote from: TheTeaCat on December 18, 2006, 01:02:44 PM
Very nice Rayden :thumbsup:

i like the dual tunnels. Thats a mighty long train if my eyes are correct in the first pic.

You're right, the train you see coming out of the tunel it's the same you see at the other end going in ;) I've modified the train data for a more realistic number of cars. Passengers have a minimum of 10 cars + engine and freight a minimum of 20 cars. That way I hardly see a train with 2 or 3 cars like before. :)

Thanks guys.

Masochist

Very picturesque trains!  Unfortunately, passenger trains aren't as popular in America as they are in other countries (not including inner-city trains).  But I'd love to just one day take a ride in a train in a countryside with tunnels just like the one in your picture.  Nice job!
(Under Construction)

Fairlane500

Well, here's a few of my tunnels, first, both ends of an urban freeway bypass tunnel in Port LaSalle:

And second, a railroad loop in some mining country near Copper Coast:

Alfred.Jones

Very cool looking mine and tunnels :thumbsup: Keep it up

Sim City 4 Devotion

TheTeaCat

Very picturesque fairlane  :thumbsup:
nice job &apls

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

sebes

That is a very nice mining village you got there Fairlane500.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

Rayden

It's not a tunnel, but an underpass, but it still looks cool ;)

... but those are tunnels.

bat

sebes

And a nice colourfull village as well  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

Rayden

For the ones that are wondering about that underpass, it's our dearest administrator's work and you can find it HERE

TheTeaCat

Yes you are correct those are indeed tunnels. Nicely implemented &apls

Rayden

A couple more pics:

TheTeaCat

wow I'm impressed rayden. &apls &apls &apls

Just a quick question. how do you make the land bridge. that is something I cannot do on land. Is it done using puzzle pieces and if so how did you do the sides of the bridge? This is something I need to know how to do for a particularly difficult piece of Terrain I'm working on and any help would be appreciated

thanks
TTC

Alfred.Jones

I like the big avenue tunnel Rayden :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion