• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ares V

Started by SANYE, June 08, 2009, 02:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SANYE

The Ares V (formerly known as the Cargo Launch Vehicle or CaLV) is the cargo launch component of Project Constellation. Ares V will launch the Earth Departure Stage and Altair lunar lander when NASA returns to the Moon, which is currently planned for 2019.[2] The Ares V will complement the Ares I, which is being designed as a crew launch vehicle. The Ares designs were selected for their anticipated overall safety, reliability and cost-effectiveness.[3]

The Ares V will be able to carry about 188 tonnes (414,000 lb) to Low Earth orbit (LEO), and 71 tonnes (157,000 lb) to the Moon.[1] Upon completion the Ares V will be the most powerful rocket ever built, lifting more into orbit than even the Saturn V.[4] Ares V, Ares IV, and Ares I are named after Ares, the Greek god, which is the equivalent to the Roman god Mars.

CNAurora

Sorry, I can't see the pictures ()sad()

tag_one

I unfortunately can't see the pics. I can only see the SimCity China logo  :(

WC_EEND

Quote from: tag_one on June 08, 2009, 09:12:48 AM
I unfortunately can't see the pics. I can only see the SimCity China logo  :(

same here
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

tag_one

All I can say is WOW! ...and another keyboard bites the dust!
&apls

Scarton

mike3775

nice shots

Did you make those lots?

I ask because I like the tracks running to the launchers

FrankU

This site is reall dangerous for my keyboard. I was so lucky to buy a water resistant one....

Great work!  &apls

But ehm.... aren't these rockets and lots undersized? Should they not be much larger?
And btw: Floydian, thanks for showing the pictures!

tag_one

Frank, SANYE only made a replacement for the rocket itself. The lot and the building are still Maxis ones.

FrankU

Ah!
That's why the building looked so familiar. It is a long time ago that I plopped the Spacecenter reward...

Mr.Ag

wiederhoren

czkimi

Big Rocket $%Grinno$%
:DCities will built outair I think

Pat

WOW Amazing rockets there!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

luoruidong

BUT I can't see them.You know you can't just quote pictures from simcity china
:angrymore: